Meeting Your Family

Viktor Nikitorov

"(Y/N)!" The girl looked up to see a woman with long brown hair and a mole under her eye. Two arms went around her.

"Mom?" (Y/N) asked before she pat the woman's back. Minako pulled back with a smile on her face.

"How was Russia?" Minako asked as they waited for Viktor. 

"It was fun, but Viktor's old rinkmates were weird," (Y/N) said as she saw Viktor walking over.

"Hey, Viktor," Minako smiled.

"Hey, Minako, what are you doing here?" Viktor asked.

"Oh! You don't know, right? I'm (Y/N)'s mother!" Minako said.

Viktor looked back and forth at the two. "But...you both look around the same age..."

Yuuri Katsuki

"Back to Russia!" (Y/N) smiled as she walked with Viktor and Yuuri. There was a competition in Russia, and (Y/N) was happy to be back.

"You're happy," Yuuri pointed out with a small smile as he looked at the girl.

"Yup! I wonder how Grandpa and Grandma is doing," (Y/N) said as she looked at him.

"Grandpa and Grandma?" Yuuri asked.

(Y/N) giggled as she didn't say anything else. She looked ahead and saw Yurio and his coaches. She walked over them.

"Oh, hello, (Y/N)," Lilia smiled as she looked at her. 

"You're helping the Japanese Yuuri as a coach with Viktor, aren't you?" Yavok notices as he glanced behind the girl at Yuuri and Viktor.

(Y/N) hummed with a smile. "I guess I couldn't out of skating completely."

Yuuri whispered to Viktor, "I know that Yavok was your coach, and that you skated with (Y/N), making him her coach too, but how does she know the other one?"

Viktor looked at him. "They're her grandparents."

"What...?" Yuuri asked as he watched (Y/N) talk to Yavok and Lilia. He would have never guessed that they were related.

Yuri(o) Plisetsky

He already knows that you're Viktor's adopted daughter.

Jean-Jacques Leroy(JJ)

JJ walked with his girlfriend. They were at the Grand Finals, and it didn't start until the next day. They were talking about random things as JJ kept an arm around her.

"(Y/N)? JJ?" They turned to see Phichit's coach, Celestino.

"Hey, Dad," (Y/N) said. 

"...You were a foreign exchange student, right?" JJ asked her.

"I was. I thought that you knew that he was my dad."

"I did not..." JJ said.

Celestino chuckled. "I can't believe that you didn't know since I was your coach at one point."

Christophe Giacometti

"Hey, (Y/N)," the girl looked up at Chris.

"Yeah?" She asked as she sat up. "What's up?"

Chris looked at the girl and pulled her into his lap. "Why are you so close to the Italian Twins?"

(Y/N) hummed softly as she looked at him. She smiled as she said, "Well, they're my cousins!"

"They are?" Chris looked down at her.

(Y/N) pecked his lips as she smiled, "They are. Sorry I didn't tell you earlier."

Chris pecked his lips again as he said, "They're your family, and you shouldn't have to had tell me."

Phichit Chulanont

(Y/N) was texting her cousin as she leaned on her boyfriend. Phichit wrapped an arm around her as he glanced at her phone. He saw the name first. She looked up him.

"Yeah?" she asked.

'You're related JJ?" Phichit asked.

"Huh?" She asked as she looked at the name. She slowly started to smile. "Yup! We're cousins!"

"I would never guess that you two are related," Phichit said with a small chuckle.

Otabek Altin

He already knows that you're Yurio's older sister.

Georgi Popocivh

Georgi walked around before he saw (Y/N) talking to Emil, the skater from the Czech Republic. He blinked stared at the two. Emil was holding onto girl. He blinked. The girl looked over at Georgi. She smiled and waved at him.

"Hey, Georgi!" (Y/N) called out as her hair bounced. 

"Hey, (Y/N)," Georgi said, walking over, glancing at the other male.

(Y/N) smiled at him. "This is my younger brother!"

"We're twins!" Emil turned to her.

"But~ I was born about two hours earlier!" (Y/n) said with a smile on her face.

Georgi chuckled as he watched the two go back and forth with each other.

(This is my first update of my week full of updates! So what do you think about Reader's family?)