Wearing His Clothes - Phichit and Otabek

(Sorry I forgot to add this chapter for Phichit and Otabek.)

Phichit

(Y/N) was looking around for something warm to wear because it was getting cold. She couldn't find anything in her clothes when she came across one of her boyfriend's jackets.

She looked around before picking it up and slipping it on. She then sat down on her bed and picked up her laptop. She started watching anime.

Phichit walked in to (Y/N)'s home since he forgot his jacket. He went up to (Y/N)'s room to hear snoring. He looked in her room to see (Y/N) fast asleep on her bed with his jacket.

He took out his phone and took a picture. He posted the picture.

@(your username) Look who fell asleep in my jacket~

Otabek

(Y/N) looked to see Otabek sleeping on her coach. She sighed. Doesn't he have any place to sleep? She wrote a note that she was heading out and went to the door.

She looked at the coat rack and saw Otabek's leather jacket. She glanced at him before picking it up and putting it on. She then left.

Otabek woke up about an hour later and got up. He read over the note and waited for (Y/N) to get back. She came back a few minutes later. Otabek looked over to see his leather jacket on her. She looked at him and blushed.

Otabek chuckled. "You should wear that more often. You look cute."

(Next will be Learning Who You're Related To.)