They Make You Cry

Viktor Nikitorov

Viktor was stressed. He pushed his hair back as he heard the door open. He looked up to see (Y/N).

"What?"

(Y/N) backed up at his tone.

"What is it?"

(Y/N) whimpered a little. She shook a little. Viktor stopped and looked at her. His eyes widened when he saw tears. Viktor stood up and quickly wrapped his arms around her.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to snap," Viktor whispered to her as he tried to calm her down.

Yuuri Katsuki

"Yuuri?" (Y/N) looked at her boyfriend as he was sitting in front of him.

"I want to stop our coach and student relationship," Yuuri slowly said.

(Y/N) froze and stared at him. "R-really?"

Yuuri nodded.

(Y/N) started to shake as gave a sob. Yuuri froze this time. She looked down and started to let the tears fall down her face. Yuuri stayed silent and only watched.

"(Y/N)," Yuuri slowly whispered as he reached out to her.

(Y/N) shook her head and hid her face in her hands. Yuuri then finally pulled her into a hug and tried to calm her.

"Shh..." Yuuri mumbled to her.

Yuri(o) Plisetsky

Yurio went into (Y/N)'s room and sat down on her bed. She looked over at him and tilted her head.

"Yuri, are you–"

"Shut up!" Yurio snapped as he looked at her.

(Y/N) backed away and stared at him. Yurio soon realized what he did, but it was too late. (Y/N) started sobbing. Yurio pulled her into a hug and stayed silent as he waited for her to calm down.

Jean-Jacques Leroy(JJ)

(Y/N) wasn't feeling good because it was that time of the month. She would get emotional around the time. JJ walked into the room and sat down by her.

"Hey," JJ said as he kissed her head.

It was silent before JJ heard sobs. He looked at (Y/N), realized what was going on. JJ knew that she gets emotional once a month since he's known her since they were kids.

JJ wrapped an arm around her and pulled her into a kiss. "Sh, it's okay. I got you."

Christophe Giacometti

Chris hadn't talk to (Y/N) in about a week. It just slipped his mind. He opened his door when he heard a knock. He saw his lover in front of him then it hit him. He pulled her inside and closed the door. Chris then pulled her to his chest.

"I'm sorry," Chris whispered as he let (Y/N) cry into his chest.

"I was worried."

"I'm sorry. I've been so busy lately," Chris explained as they stood there.

Phichit Chulanont

Again, I am sorry, but I do not see him making ANY living thing cry.

(Do you want You're Famous or Otabek Altin next? Do you guys have anything else that you want?)