Cute Niall Horan imagine

This is my first book and I hope you like it! I hope to dedicate to some people in the future! Just comment

It was almost four in the morning and you are still lying in bed, curled up in your fluffy blankets, using twitter to see what's up with you celebrity crush, Niall Horan.

'Hi guys I'm having a contest! Comment the weirdest joke you've heard, I'll pick a really funny one and ill follow that person' -Niall

On the inside you were flipping out, but you knew you couldn't wake anybody without getting caught on twitter.

Your mom never aloud you to go on social networking sites and frankly, you've kept it a secret this long, it would suck if she found out.

You click reply and type in a joke you found on the Internet,

'Normal people flirting: hey gorgeous.

Me flirting: if you were a burger at Mccdonalds you'd be called Mcgorgeous!'

You hit post, hoping for the bet but expecting the worst.

*

It was the now 12:34 in the afternoon and Niall still hasn't posted any sort of evidence that he read through the tweets.

You had red some of the tweets and have to admit, they were pretty damn funny, way funnier than yours.

Shutting your laptop you pull on some tan short and a blue t shirt, along with sandals and head out of your room, brushing through your hair with your fingers, seeming like its only your stupid brown hair is never going to be neat, you grab a brush and make it look 'nice'.

You tell your mother that you are heading to the local coffee shop on the other side of town. After a sect talk if how to be safe and your mom giving you a rape whistle, you head off to coffee shop.

*

As you enter the coffee shop, you hear screams of joy and excitement behind you. Oh great, the ice cream truck is probably making its daily trip.

You order your usual coffee and wait at a cute little table off to the side, until the man announces your coffee is done.

You grab your coffee, thanking the man and giving him £3.4.

You sit in the corner and listen to one direction through your ear buds.

The door bells jingle, signaling someone else had entered the coffee shop.

Turning, you see a young boy with sunglasses and a hoodie on, He orders his coffee and sits at a table close by.

He takes off his hoodie and glasses and you see who it is....

Harry Styles.

As you gasp, he seems to notice you and fives you a toothy smile, which you return.

"I know you from somewhere.." he wonders aloud.

"Your Niall's crush from twitter, the one who posted a joke about flirting and Big Macs!" he says dramatically

"You have to meet Niall." he says, grabbing my hand and dragging me towards a motorcycle.

........

And that's how you met the love of your life.....

The~End