Cute Ryan Higa Imagine

Nobody else, besides Briannasalgado2111 is wanting a imagine, so I am writing a random one.

-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-

Your POV:

You finish off watching, yet another, Ryan Higa video on YouTube and You are laughing my behind off.

Rustin Hieber, genius.

You get up from my bed and shut your laptop.

You try to 'be a ninja' and fail dramatically.

You made unnecessary sounds when hitting things, but I guess only Ryan can master the techniques of being a ninja.

You try to slide down the hall but fail dramatically when You fall on my behind and cry out to your mother.

"Who died?" She said, jokingly, as she made her way up the stairs.

"What did you do?" she says, noticing your spot on the floor.

You just shrug your shoulders and get up, causing your knee to crack.

"Here, come downstairs and get comfortable on the couch, I have a surprise for you." She tells me, assisting me down the stairs.

You sit on the couch and flip the channel to 'YouTubers', basically a channel on updates on YouTubers.

Ryan Higa, international YouTube star has announced that he is going to visit Pewdiepie, or Felix, in Italy. He announces that he will be visiting all of his fellow YouTubers at some point.

You almost scream with joy, You live in Italy.

Well I mean, Your not Italian, but You moved here with your mother to get out of Australia, too many bad memories.

"Hon, you seem flushed, are you sick." Your mother asks, putting her hand on your forehead.

"I'm not sick, it's just that... RYAN HIGA IS VISITING ITALY!" You scream with joy.

"Really? You don't say." she says as if she already knew....

Wait,

"Why wouldn't you tell me?" You yell at my mother, surprising her.

"Well because it was a surprise, but I guess now its not." She says sadly.

"Oh, mom I'm sorry for yelling." You say hugging my mother.

"It's ok." She says gloomily.

-1 Day later-

"Mum, imma go down to the coffee shop." You tell my mother, who is on the phone with your Nana.

"Ok." She says, boringly.

I arrive at the coffee shop and look around to see if You know an one, which of course You don't.

You sit at a table and pull out my kindle and start reading 'Happily Ever After' because You get free wifi here.

After a couple minutes a see two guys wearing glasses and hoodies and they sit at a table near mine.

You just decide to ignore them and continue on reading because You really want to finish this before the sequel comes out.

"Excuse me." The one of the guys from earlier asks.

You turn and see a person You didn't expect, Ryan Higa and Felix.

"Do you have a quarter." He says shyly.

"U-uh ya." You stutter sticking your hand in your hand purse and grabbing out a quarter and handing it to him.

"Uh, thanks." he says, turning around and mumbling some things.

"Excuse me." You turn to see Felix and he takes a seat at my table.

"Um, my friend, Ryan really likes you but he is too shy to talk to you." He says, smiling and winking at Ryan.

"Uh, ok." You say, not really understanding why he would like you.

He leaves your table and next thing ya know Ryan takes his seat.

"I-I'm Ryan." He stutters.

"(Y/N)" You reply.

"Nice to meet you."

********************************************

"And ever since that day, Ive loved you Ryan." You say to his body, lying in his casket.

"And I Will Always Love You..."