Cute Carter Reynolds Imagine

This chapter is dedicated to Briannasalgado2111 again because she is an amazing fan!

-&-&-&-&-&-&-&-&-&-&-&-&-&-&-&-&-&

Brianna's POV:

'Control it' I tell myself.

No, do it you are worthless! That is why you are bullied by Carter, because nobody loves you!

The voice inside my head says to me.

'No. No. No. I can't do this anymore.' I try and convince myself that I am worth something, that people love me. That my dad didn't leave because of me but because of his selfish self.

Carter doesn't bully me because I'm worthless. Or....

Yes. He. Does. You are worthless, get it through your head.

"Ugh!" I groan before bringing the blade to my wrist and slice 6 times, one for each time I was hit today.

Flashback:

"Get the hell up for school!" my mom yells.

I have a really bad headache and the pain is unbearable, but my mom could care less.

"But..."

"No fucking buts get up, your going to school."

"But..."

"What did I tell you?!" she screams, and I hear her footsteps coming up the steps.

She bursts through my door and steps forward.

"No, I'm sorry! Im getting dressed. See?" I say picking a shirt off the floor and putting it next to me.

"Don't tell me no!" she says before slapping me twice, one on each cheek.

New Flashback:

I walk through the doors of the school, getting the usual names, like slut. Worthless. Geek. Nerd.

But one got on my nerve,

"Hey bitch! what happened to your cheek? Did your dad come back and see how worthless you are?" A random guy from the crowd of teenagers shouts.

I turn on my heel and glare at the crowd where it came from.

"Ooh! Watcha gonna do!" The same guy shouts.

This kid is really getting on my nerve.

I walk into the crowd and walk up to the guy, and poke his chest.

"I don't care if you call me worthless. A slut. I don't care if you make fun of my mom! But leave my dad alone" I say before kicking him In the shin and walking off.

"Hey!" a girly voice screams after me.

I turn and see a blonde slutty girl a grade above me.

Before I could even speak, she slaps me on the cheek, making it even more soar.

"Don't touch my boyfriend." she says through gritted teeth.

I though my cheek and whimper at the soar spot.

I continue walking to class, earning a few glares and insults on the way.

New Flashback:

"Hey Salgado! Where did you get your clothes? The dump?" A boy yells from the back of the class.

An all too familiar voice.

"Come on I'm just playing!" Carter says, laughing from the back of the class.

I continue to ignore him, and work on my math sheet.

Turn a table into a graph... easy.

"Hey don't ignore me!" he says, more angrily.

I continue working. Ignoring insults and glares, and the annoying voice of Carter Reynolds.

I hear him whisper something to someone and then the same slutty blonde bitch from earlier stands in front of me.

"Don't ignore my boyfriend." She says, slapping me twice in the face.

Slut much? new boyfriend every hour?

I feel a tear slip out of my eye and I look back at my ex best friend, Amelia, who joined the popular group and left me behind.

I give her a sad face but she just laughs and joins in on the conversation with The blonde and Carter.

New Flashback:

"Mom?" I ask my, now calm, mother.

"Yes?" she asks, reading her magazine.

"Why did dad leave?" I ask her, causing her to look up at me through her slim glasses.

"Not Now." She says with fiery in her eyes.

"But you say that every time I ask!" I shout at her, causing her to become more angry.

"Go to your room!" she shouts, angrily.

"No! Why don't you ever tell me!" I yell say her.

"Don't ever yell at me." she says before slapping me again and going to her room and slamming the door.

End Of Flashbacks

I wince at the pain of the newly but flesh.

I clean it with alcohol and wrap it in a giant gauze.

I go to my bed and lay down, thinking of Carter,

Why'd I ever like that kid?

***

"Ok class! today we are playing volleyball!" the gym teacher says over excitedly.

She teaches us the basics before lining is up, and good god I am serving.

I go to hit the ball with my forearm but the ball falls, and I wince, as soon as it makes contact with my skin.

The kid next to me, who thankfully wasn't laughing, pulled my sleeve up and gasped at my cuts.

The whole class silenced, nobody made a peep, all the laughing, gone, insults, gone.

Everyone is staring at me with a look of pain, and Carter looked like he was about to cry.

Carter takes a few steps towards me and kneels in front of me and gives me a sorry look.

Next I would of expected him to laugh or hit the scar to see how bad it hurt, but never did I expect him to lean in and kiss me full on the lips.

"I'm sorry." He whispers, before kissing me again.

&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$

I hope you guys liked this imagine!

Thank Briannaslagado2111, she asked me to do this kind of story!

Read her stories, I know I am going to!

Thanks guyz, luv ya!!

-Yaz