Connor Leaves o2l *RANT*

Okay. This is not an update, I would just like to rant about my feelings D____:.

So Connor Franta left o2l and this was about a month ago and I am still getting over it. Now yes I am sad because he was a great guy in o2l and when Ricardo left I didnt really care (with all the rumors about him using o2l for fame I am sure that no one does) but Connor leaving is like a major heartbreak. I am soo happy that he is being himself and doing what he wants and I can deal with him leaving if that is what he wants. Now if the fans wanted him gone I would be upset because Connor is awesome and he was a great member and contribution to o2l.

He still makes YouTube videos on his main channel, which some people don't get. I think its because he can record what he wants, like he doesnt have to do the weekly challenges and deal with being in a group, he can just be Connor. And he does colabs with Tyler Oakley and Troye Sivan and other YouTubers but I would say that we are not going to be seeing as many colabs, or as many videos in this case.

Connor is going through tough times with family and other things, and I am not going to pretend that i know his problems like some fan who "knows all" but he did admit to that and these problems are really bothering and he obviously can't make videos if he just cant put his heart into it.

He also said that making videos on our2ndlife has become like a job, something he has to do, bot something he wants to do (again I say this because he said it in his video). I think that if something you enjoyed and loved doing starts to become a thing that holds you back, slows you down, and makes you sad, its not something worth doing. I will miss Connor and I will still watch his main channel videos and I will still remain an o2l fan, and for those who aren't supporting o2l because Connor had left, I think that you should remember when Ricardo left. You stuck through that, stick around longer! Our2ndlife is like a big family and families fight and crap but Connor is still here, just not officialy part of o2l and that can be accepted.

I truly hope that Connor fights through what is bothering him and causing him to hurt and I do hope that he can be happy again.

And also for those that think he might rejoin, I highly doubt it. I mean I cannot tell the future but Connor made a choice to leave our2ndlife and if had wanted to just figure his problems out and then come back later, I am sure he would've said that. He announced that that was his last vide on our2ndlife and I am sure that he meant it. I just hope that the Ricardo rumors don't start with Connor because he gave a great chunk of his life to o2l and he doesn't deserve stupid rumors taking those memories away.

I am sorry for my rant I just needed to say this and I would like to know that some people side with me or atleast agree with me and Connor deserves to have a good life and cheers to him for making that desiscion *probably spelt wrong* and I hope that he can move on from whats happening or what istroubling him or whatever the case is, I hope hw becomes that happy Connor we all love.

And Connor will be missed and I support him 100% with this and I hope that he is happy...

Sorry for ranting!