Chapter two

Chapter two

Suddenly the fan fares sounded through the air. I jerked awake and tumbled to the floor

"What the bloody hell was that," I moaned.

"Wake up call," Bryce mumbled getting up.

I heard his bones crack as he stretched. I felt sorry for him; I know what it was like to sleep in the floor. I got up and stretched and my back popped loudly and Bryce looked at me his eyebrow raised and then looked at me fully, I was wearing purple boxers, men's boxers and a very short tank top that showed my midriff. His eyes flashed with a strange emotion before turning away. I was blown away by his bare muscular back, his shoulder blades jutted out and his spinal column was so defined her fingers ached to touch them and he was wearing black ripped up shorts.

'Oh God, I'm in trouble,' I thought seriously.

I quickly change into jeans and a white T-shirt and I was in the process of tying my tennis shoes when Bryce showed up clad in loose fabric black.

"Ready to go to the "Main house?" I asked

He mumbled and I took that as a yes and Bryce closed the door behind him and we walked in silence to the "Main house."

Suddenly a perky bouncy instructor passed us by, "Come on, slow pokes."

"God, I hate morning people, so damn cheery in the morning," I muttered.

"I hear you," Bryce said.

I was shocked, Bryce agreed with me.

We finally made it to the "Main house".

There were clamoring of voices and plates and the breakfast was being served. I grabbed a cup of coffee and sat at the tables in the back. Bryce set the plate down and glared at me.

"What?" I asked confused.

"Why are you here?" Bryce asked.

"Long story," Maria sighed.

"We are here for a while," he said.

I sighed, "My parents are upset because I'm the type that buries her nose in books or in a laptop. They want me to go out and date and get into some trouble or whatever. So they sent me here in hopes that I might have some fun," I said.

"Well, I was sent here to get out of my new mom's hair, she hates me."

"Oh, I'm sorry," I said.

"Its like whatever, I'm seventeen, in a few weeks I'll be able to do whatever I want.

"OKAY, listen up, boys and girls," the cheery instructor announced, "We are having a nature trail, you will be split into groups and some will go today and others will go tomorrow. It's a three day nature hike," The cheery instructor jumped and clapped like a cheerleader.

"How cheery can one person get," Bryce muttered.

"Indeed," I mumbled drink that God awful liquid called coffee. "This coffee is disgusting," I complained.

Bryce shook his head and looked around.

"Cabin Three," the cheery called out.

Bryce and I raised our hand

"You go tomorrow," he announced.

"Oh goody," I said mocking him knowing that he can't hear me.

Bryce chuckled and smiled his white teeth gleaming.

"You should smile more often," I blurted out.

Bryce looked at me stunned.

"Sorry," I mumbled looking away.