Bunking With a Vamp--part 7

Warning<----

Chapter 7

We swam together for what seemed eternally. I felt Bryce's lips moving along my neck and to my shoulder. I rested my head on his shoulder and closed my eyes and my hands slowly slid up and down his back.

"Lets go back on the dock," Bryce whispered.

"Okay," I whispered and we both swam to the dock. Bryce hoisted himself onto the dock giving me a grand view of him.

I turned away blushing, Bryce grabbed my hand and hoisted me out of the water. He said down on the dock and I sat next to him and we watched the moon dance on the water.

I looked at Bryce; there was a long thin scar from his right shoulder straight down to his hips.

"How did you get that?" I asked my finger traced the scar.

His body shivered and he sighed, "It was a dare, it's a sword slice... it was a test of pain and as you can see I won," he chuckled rueful.

Hello, this is Spirit

hope you enjoy this part!! There is plenty more to come!!!

your awesome : DD

------

"Wow," I whispered.

Bryce's back was tilted towards me, I bent down and kissed the top of the scar and made my way down. I was halfway when Bryce shivered, I smiled and kissed my way back up and then I kissed his shoulder and up his neck. I ran my fingers through his black hair. I felt his rubbing my calf before sliding up to my thigh. I shivered and Bryce grabbed my waist and pulled me around to face him. His eyes darkened and his breath came in quick pants. He slammed his lips against mine.

"Mmm," I moaned startled.

I felt his hand tracing my neck then my shoulder and then he thumbed my collarbone. His hand slid inches closer to my breast. My breath increased and I was anxious to see what he would do.

Surprisingly his delicate fingers traced past it and lowered to my hip before softly driving along my pelvis. I sucked a breath feeling butterflies in my stomach start to dance at the soft, wet caress of his fingertips as they circled the perimeter my belly button.

My stomach flinched in pleasure and at the coldness of his touch and then suddenly as if he knew, Bryce pulled his hand away from my sensitive stomach and dipped his head back to my breast and rested his forehead on my chest and breathed.

At that moment his cold breath drifted in calm winds down my side and then traveled to the rest of my body. Though I am now cold, I strangely feel warm, in a way. My chest began to visibly exhale wanting his lips closer.

Without thinking I slowly pushed his head lower so that his lips could skim my breast. Bryce played along. He began to rock his head from side to side teasing me with his lips. How cold and soft they were. Cold Kisses...Soft Kisses?

This puzzled me. How could a vampire's lips be so cold and yet so soft?

"Lay down," Bryce said pressing my stomach.

I obeyed but then suddenly feeling awkward being in the open. Bryce quickly covered my body with his. His cold body seemed to not faze me this time.

I lifted my chin to angle my lips and Bryce eagerly accepted. I slowly slid my hands across his side, my nails skimming his skin. He flinched away slightly, but I continued to run up his sides and then I skimmed his back. His lips moved along with mine, I slipped my tongue into his open mouth and I tasted him. I was expecting to taste blood, but instead I tasted mint. I ran my tongue over his teeth and flicked at his sharp shorten fangs.

He growled and backed away, I gasped in breaths that my lungs were screaming for. He looked at me, his eyes darkened with lust and he bent down and kissed my neck then my shoulders. I felt his thigh nudging at my closed leg; I slowly opened them fighting the instinct to keep them close. Bryce finally set into the cradle I made for him and I could feel his very apparent arousal.

I gasped softy and I felt a throb of heat deep in me.

'Where is this coming from,' I thought panicked.

Sensing my panic, Bryce whispered, "Its okay, this is all normal," and he kissed my temple.

I gulped and with a exhale gave myself to Bryce. He slid into me slowly and softly. I was staring at him the whole time. His eyes closed and his face took on a sense of awe. I gritted my teeth because to me it hurt. The more he pushed into me the higher the pain went. Tears welled up in my eyes and I let out a small whimper. He finally arrived at my barrier, he tightened his grip on my hands and I closed my eyes tightly.

With a solid push, the barrier broke.

"Ah!" I shouted in pain tears flowing from my eyes.

Bryce stopped and whispered words into my ear, he kissed my neck and shoulder.

I was blinded in pain, so I couldn't hear the words from his lips. I was panting and the pain became duller. I moved my hips slightly and I could handle his movements.

Bryce moved at a slow measured pace. I moaned softly and I kissed his lips, he broke apart panting and he moved deeper into me. I arched my body wanting more pleasure and the throb of heat increased.

Bryce's movement became irregular and fast. He was panting as if he was jogging all night. I was writhing in pleasure/pain the throb of heat was unbearable.

A growl erupted from him and his head was at the crook of my neck. I felt his waver and then a guttural growl erupted from him and I felt liquid filling my core; upon impact of his release the throbbing heat exploded shooting me into a place I never known.

I could hear my shouts of pleasure, but it seemed so distant. I felt a sharp pain in my neck and I was shot higher than before.

I groaned and the night sky cleared. I felt heaviness and then I felt Bryce nuzzling at my neck. I sighed and wrapped my arms around him. Even though he was cold, to me he was warm. Drowsiness overwhelmed me and I closed my eyes, stroking Bryce's hair.

---

about this:

For the person who asked if it was awkward

no it wasnt : DD..... *cough cough*

Comment Below viewers/fans V