Chapter three

Chapter Three.

I grabbed a low hanging branch and hoisted myself off of the ground. My ankle was killing me but I kept a straight face.

"Shall we..." my voice cracked and I cleared my throat. "Shall we get going before the sun sets?"

Bryce stared at me like I have lost my mind.

"Are you crazy or something? You have a sprained ankle and you want to keep going?" he said outraged.

"Yeah, I prefer not to stay around and wait for that bear to show up," I said.

"We ain't going anywhere," he stated.

"You go your way and I go mine," I snapped and limped somewhere.

"Foolish girl," Bryce snapped and I was off of my feet and I was suddenly looking at Bryce's behind.

I looked elsewhere and saw that he had hoisted me over the shoulder and was now walking.

"This is uncomfortable," I moaned as my weight was crushing my stomach. His shoulder was hard as a rock.

"Too bad, you are the one that got us into this mess and you are going to suffer for a few hours," Bryce said.

I could have sworn I heard some smirk in his voice.

I groaned softly, "Can you turn me around, I don't want to stare at your butt for hours?"

He sighed and picked me off and flipped me over and started to walk again.

Great, now I got a perfect view of his crotch, I thought groaning. The pain is stopping me from see the beauty of me in this situation. I got used to Bryce's rhythm and fell asleep against the rocking of his walk.

I woke up to the feeling cool fingers tracing my leg. My eyes were blurry but it cleared and I could see Bryce tending to my ankle.

"Its sprained, but it'll heal to a point where you can limp in a day then after you stay off of your feet it'll heal in three days or four days," he said.

"Hmmm," I said groggily to hide the pleasure of him touching my calf.

I closed my eyes then I felt a light slapping on my face.

"What," I mumbled.

"Are you okay?" he whispered sounding really close.

"I don't know," I moaned.

I felt his hands cupping my face, "Stay with me," he whispered.

I felt his lips pressing against mine; I felt a zap and then a burn. I pressed back wanting more of that pleasure pain. It was all over to quickly, he back away and I slumped against the ground and I fainted.

The next morning, I woke up to the bright sky. I groaned and turned over. My face was against something cold and hard, but it was moving. I opened my eyes fully and saw that I was on Bryce's chest. He was sound asleep, I snuggled closer; I like being this close to him. He shifted and I eased off of him fearing that my weight would wake him. I slowly got up and tested my ankle, it twinges a bit, but I can limp around. I went a little deeper into the woods to go to the bathroom.

I walked back to Bryce, which he is still sleeping. I was still sleepy, my vision wavered and I stumbled. I suddenly realized what was the problem; my sugar level was low.

I groaned softly and fell to my knees and my palms hit the ground.

"What's wrong?" Bryce said concerned.

"Sugar... level... is... low," I panted.

"You are not making this easy are you," Bryce snapped.