chapter 12

Chapter 12

I slugged to the bathroom the next morning wondering about the bite. My neck didn't hurt as bad as I thought; in fact it was healed!

I traced two fingers over the two small bumps.

"Wow.."

But there's still blood. Well, dried blood and a lot. I hope the maids don't think that there was some type of murder here. I laughed at the thought and started bath water.

I had no idea where we were going now. The last two days seemed to blur with my mom and his family in chaos over us.

I watched as the steam rose from the tub and clang to the mirror. I poured in three different bath scents and a half cap of bubble bath. Tying my hair into a high bun I slipped into the soaped water. I thought about travel as I washed off the blood, letting it dissolve into the scorching water. I took up one of the loofah and began rubbing it on the crook of my neck. Me being in a hotel felt well and being with Bryce, like this, felt well. I sighed looking at Bryce wildly asleep though the cracked bathroom door, but if only this could last forever.

I know, eventually my mom will find a way to bring me back home.

I began to rub the spot harder at the thought. My mom... I love her but... for her to get so angry over the stereotype of the person I love is... is...

I suddenly felt something warm and thick like trace down to my fingertip. I pulled back the loofah to see my blood.

"You're in here?" Bryce said as he knocked on the door.

I blinked.

"Yes, come in."

Bryce walked into the bathroom with a wide grin on his face. I quickly put the loofah underneath the water.

"May I join you?"

I smiled nodding.

Yes my mom would find a way to take me back home. But until then, I'll enjoy every beautiful second with Bryce.

Bryce slid behind me hugging my body. I loved this feeling.

"We're going to Italy."

Bryce said tilting his head to look at me.

"Italy? That... is amazing but For what?"

"I have a friend, Trevor, who lives there... he said that he would let us stay for a while."

I gasped happily turning halfway around.

''Really! That's great!"

Bryce kissed my lips and then leaned towards the dripping neck. I felt his breath tickle the blood. But he didn't bite again. Instead, Bryce took the clean loofah and wiped the blood away. I was a little disappointed I wanted to feel his vampire kisses. The way his fangs pierced me brought pain and pleasure.

Bryce must have saw me pout because he instantly kissed me.

"I can't bite you again so soon." He whispered in a velvety tone.

"Too bad." I rubbed his chin.

"But I can kiss you."

Bryce turned me fully around and pulled me to him but the waist. He pecked my lips.

"Is" He pecked.

"This," He kissed again

"Good" He pecked one last time.

"Enough?"

Bryce traced my ticklish sides.

I threw my head back laughing. I nodded.