Chapter eight

Chapter 8

I felt warmth all over my body and I groaned as I opened my eyes. I was met with a bright blue sky. I groaned and looked away and I saw Bryce cuddling me. I smiled and stroked his hair. I bent forward and kissed him on the lips. He groaned and smiled softly, he returned my kiss. I slowly got up... I was sore between my legs and my neck was stiff. I grabbed my clothes and I struggled to put them on. I threw Bryce's clothes at him and I slowly walked back to cabin. I knew that Bryce was following me. I went into the cabin and grabbed my pack and found candy, I could feel my blood sugar dropping. I broke half the candy bar and handed one to Bryce, which he accepted.

"We better get going, we have a long way to go before arriving to the airport,' I said.

"Yeah," he said.

We left the cabin and the beauty of the lake behind us and we headed to the airport. We waded through the forest for a whole day to avoid being seen and then we rested for the night. We walked again when dawn came.

It was cloudy when mid morning came around. Suddenly there was a loud crack and lightening flashed and the rain started to pour.

There was a cave up ahead.

"There is a cave up ahead, lets go!" Bryce yelled over the rain.

I ran behind him and after a quick climb and we were in the shelter of the cave. I plopped down and groaned.

"My legs are killing me," I groaned.

Bryce chuckled.

"Shut it," I snapped.

He put his arms around my shoulder and have me a one-armed hug.

I rested my head against his shoulder and inhaled.

'God, he smells better in the rain,' I thought.

The air grew cooler and I started to shiver.

"You cold?" Bryce asked.

"Yeah," I said shivering.

"Hold on," Bryce said and he zoomed off.

A few moments later an orange glow appeared and there was a several sticks burning.

"Take off your clothes, you will get warm better," Bryce said.

"Um... I can't move my arms," I whispered.

He chuckled and was behind me in an instant. He grabbed the hem of my shirt and he pulled off my wet shirt. I felt his lips kissing me neck then I heard a splat as my shirt hit the ground. I felt his hands skimming down my sides then he unbuttoned my pants and slowly took it off. My arms were warm enough and I reached back and grabbed his shirt at his back and tugged it off, it came off quite easily.

I pressed my back against his chest and I pulled his head down and kissed him on the lips. I felt his hands rubbing over my body. I turned around slowly and I unbuttoned and unzipped his pants and they were off. I pushed Bryce backward and he was on his back and I straddled him. I bent down and kissed him hard and full of longing.

He moaned slightly and then he flipped over and he was in between my thighs. He kissed me and he slid into me. I moaned and the throb of heat started and grew at a rapid rate. I groaned and clutched at his back as he moved sinfully in me. I kissed his neck and licked the strong column. Bryce groaned and faltered in his movement. The throb of heat started to explode but I was not the first that exploded. I bit Bryce on the neck hard but not hard enough that broke the skin and he exploded out of nowhere. I exploded as soon as I felt his release.