Chapter 17

Two updates in one day bc why not
Also TW rape? It doesn't go into detail
Dan's POV

Phil looked immensely confused, I gripped Ashton's shirt and closed my eyes. This was a mess. I could feel Phil's eyes on me as he repeated, "boyfriend?" Ashton nodded, a hand going up on my back, "I'm just a friend," Phil finely said, I sighed slightly, Phil wasn't going to snitch, not yet anyway. My fingers shook as I moved my eyes to the floor.

Ashton sneered, "Sure," he took a step back, pulling me with him.

Phil watched me leave, I could feel it, I threw him one last look, full of remorse. I had fucked up. Ashton dragged me to his car, one hand so tight on my wrist I'm sure it'll bruise. He climbed into the car in silence and Ashton followed, slamming his door.

"Ash, I'm sorry," I tried, he through an annoyed glance at me and I hunched over in my seat of the car.

"Who was that guy, Dan?" He asked, eyes not leaving the road. He was gripping the steering wheel so tight that his knuckles were turning white.

"We're just friend."

Ashton's foot hit the break and they were both thrown forward, his eyes moved to me, pinning me to the chair like daggers.

"You expect me to believe that?" He asked, a small laugh under his words as if all of this was a sick joke I was playing on him.

"Yes," I replied. Ashton rolled his eyes.

"You've been with him these past few months, haven't you? That's where you've been going? Fucking another guy behind my back?"

I shook my head, "it wasn't like that," I replied. He pulled the car over into the space in front of his apartment and leaned over the center console, grabbing my chin with his hand and pulling my mouth to his. I closed my eyes willing myself to try to kiss back as the image of Phil popped up in my mind.

He got out of the car and slammed the door before coming to my side and grabbing my wrist to tug me inside as I fought back tears.

Everything is okay.

He pushed me agains the wall as soon as we entered, running a hand down my side, "relax," he said quietly, kissing behind my ear gently. I tried to make my body relax and he nodded, moving his hips into mine.

"I don't want to-" I began, resting my hands on his chest. He cut me off with a rough kiss, moving my hands to his sandy blonde hair instead.

"I'm going to remind you that you're mine,"

"Ashton, I already know. Let's watch a movie..."

He shook his head, slipping a leg between mine and moved to my neck, I closed my eyes knowing begging isn't going to make him stop, its happened before. He'd done with before, whenever he was mad. Fear shot through me, hoping he wouldn't be too rough.

Relax, Dan, this is for the best.

"Mine," he growled quietly and I nodded.

--

My body was soar as I sat up, Ashton asleep next to me. I willed myself to grab my pants so I wouldn't be completely nude before walking to the kitchen, looking for something for my soar throat.

I sucked on a cough drop for awhile and went on a search for my phone. I had multiple missed text from Phil, as expected.

I flipped open messenger, thinking about how I could respond. I couldn't leave Ashton, he'd stop paying for my mother. Phil was supplying me with money but it wasn't enough. I could leave him when I had enough money to pay for my mom by myself, but right now, without him I wouldn't be able to pay for her bills and she'd die.

My body felt like shit and I was tired, I wanted to go home. I searched for my keys and left, reminding myself it was okay. I felt dirty and sad, but then again when did I not after Ashton?

I got home and made myself hot chocolate, feeling the familiar pool of regret in my stomach. I sank down slowly into my old couch, pulling my legs to my chest and my hot chocolate closer before the tears started falling.

I dialed up Louise who answered on the first ring, "Daniel, sweetie, are you okay?"

I took a deep breath, my hand shaking, "I messed up, Louise..."