Chapter 20

Danny boi

"How can I help?" Phil asked, I tilted my head to the side, nuzzling it into his neck gently, I shrugged before thinking for a moment.

I thought about the hundreds Ashton had been throwing at me lately and how much faster I was reaching my goal. With a quick movement I was straddling him.

"You could fuck me," I said quietly, Phil was frozen in his spot, looking up at me. A few weeks ago, Phil would've picked up the offer without second thought, but now that he knew the situation, I wasn't sure.

"How much?" He asked, biting his lip. I thought about it.

"Hundred," I replied, cheaper than I would've actually charged if it wasn't Phil. Phil continued to look apprehensive, moving up to place his hands on my sides. They were warm and nice and nothing compared to Ashton's tight grip on me he always had with cold fingers.

"That's prostitution," Phil said, dropping his hands from my side, I stared at him.

"Free."

"Then what's the point of it if you're not getting any money out of it?" He asked, I took one of his hands in mine and ran a finger of the soft pads of his before sighing.

"I don't want to be alone," I admitted, Phil nodded.

"There's other ways for you not to be then me fucking you," Phil replied, smiling slightly as he pulled me down with a gentle kiss.

Ashton would've taken me up on that offer without another word, but I needed to remember that Phil was different. Phil didn't want to hurt me and prove he had the power to like Ashton. Phil just wanted to make everyone happy.

(This is smut btw so like)

Within the kiss, I grounded down on Phil's thigh and moaned into his mouth. Phil froze and pulled away, moving me to look him in the eye.

"You were crying last night, are you sure you're emotionally prepared for something sexual?" Phil asked quietly, to answer I ground down on his thigh again, "I need verbal consent, Dan."

"Phil I'm ready, I give consent," I replied, his hands came up gently and gripped my hips, helping me grind on his thigh. I looked up at his through my fallen fringe, panting. He flipped me over on the couch where I was on my back and looking up at him.

"Not tonight, but we can do this instead," he replied, he positioned himself between my legs and I latched my arms around his neck, letting him grind down on me. I let out a soft moan and Phil captured my lips again, this time making out with me. Soft moans were filling they room from Phil too and I don't think I've ever heard anything hotter than the quiet grunts of Phil Lester.

I tried to reach my hand down to unbutton his jeans and he stopped, doing the same to me. When we had born stripped, he pushed be back gently once again, this time palming me, connecting his lips to already made hickeys to lap over the sensitive skin. One finger came up to my nipple and he twisted it gently, causing me to let out a sharp moan, spasming in the process. Phil pushed himself up, a deviant smile on his face before connecting his mouth to it. I arched my back up, pressing my body into Phil's warmth as he moved his hand under my ass and another under my back to support me. I relaxed into his touch and wrapped my legs around him.

We stayed in that position until I was heaving out breath, Phil dipped a hand into my boxers, pushing them down at the same time and began jacking me off, using the precum leaking through my boxers as makeshift lube.

With ever twist I was I edging closer until I was shaking, letting Phil move back up into my neck with his holy mouth. He whispered encouragements into my neck, begging me to come for him.

My last moan was broken as I bucked my hips up, feeling Phil slow down to slow strokes until I was done. He leaned back watching Phil lick the cum off my hand, leaving the remain on my stomach.

Phil's eyes trailed down me and he licked his lips, palming himself through his boxers now. I watched him before running a finger to pick up the rest of the semen on my chest and sticking my fingers in my mouth, gently sucking off the mess before pulling up my boxer.

Phil sat back on his knees, rolling his hips into his hand with eyes on me, I felt a blush creep up my neck and I sat up, sitting up to kiss Phil and slip a thigh between his legs. Phil grinded down on it with a grateful moan.

Phil began to tense up and hunch over, pressing his erection into my thigh as he stuttered out grunts. I watched his quietly, black fringe falling into his eyes as he cried out a soft "Dan" and stopped, panting. I wished I had held off my orgasm because it probably would've been 10x better if that had been my view.

He pushed himself off of me and let out a hoarse laugh, beginning to grab his wallet. I shook my head quickly.

"Don't," I said quietly and he slipped it back and stood up.

"Can I borrow some boxers?" He asked, I smile and nodded, following him to my bedroom. I got out a random pair of boxers and through it to him, he changed in front of me and I watched, wondering if he was going to leave like Ashton always did after this sorta thing but Phil looked up with a small hopeful smile.

"Can we cuddle?" He asked, I nodded gratefully.