Chapter 28

This is short bc another like small time skip is next and I felt like dividing the chapters.

Dan had tears running down his face, gripping Phil's shoulder, nails digging into it. Phil was applying gently pressure on the spot, shushing his quietly, Ashton was crying as well, his gun fallen on the ground.

"God will you shut the fuck up, Ashton," Phil hissed, feeling blood seep through the shirt he was using to stop it, "why're you even crying? You're the one who shot him! Call 911." Ashton took a deep breath and grabbed out his phone while Dan choked on another sob, "does it hurt a lot?" Phil asked.

Dan made a weird noise that sounded close to a laugh, "I've been fucking shot, so, yes, it fucking hurts a lot."

"Look at the bright side, Ashton will be arrested," Phil gave a small smile, when he heard Ashton cry more. The distant sound of sirens could be heard in the distance.

"I-I'll run," Ashton yelled, he was pacing the room now, he had picked the gun back up and it was giving Phil anxiety. Ashton had gone mad.

Phil looked back at Dan's pale face, his eyes screwed up in tears. "I'll tell the police who did it," Phil replied, not looking back at him. If he could scare Ashton to stay the whole thing would be easier. Suddenly, there was another gun shot and Phil fell on Dan, limp.

Dan forced his eyes open, trying to get a look at Phil and see if he was still breathing, but pain simmered through him and without the pressure Phil had been applying, blood gushed from his leg everywhere.