Pancakes and Mario Cart

Dan's POV

After I reminisce about when I first talked to Phil on Skype, I continue setting up the kitchen for our pancake breakfast. I'm not the best cook so I'm definitely going to be using pancake mix not from scratch just to be clear..

As Phil walks into the kitchen with his plaid trousers and a his white pyjama top I decide to go and give him a morning hug.

"Oh what's this for Dan?" Phil asks me with a shy smile.

"Oh I was just remembering when we first Skyped. I was your biggest fan and now here we are, ready to film one of the biggest videos of our YouTube careers. I just wanted to remind you that I love you." I explained with my gaze glued to his.

"I love you too Dan and you know that." Phil leaned in and kissed me gently on the lips. I smiled and met his gaze once again. After about 3 minutes of "Heart Eyes Howell and Love Eyes Lester" (as the viewers would say) we continued making our pancakes.

While we were eating Phil and I both had our laptops on and ready to tweet and retweet. We really want to make this years PINOF extra special. I have been thinking about this crazy idea and I've been waiting to tell Phil.

"Hey Phil? I have this crazy idea that I've been waiting so long to tell you. It's a little crazy and you might hate it-" Phil cuts me off mid-sentence.

"Oh I could never hate your ideas Dan."

"Well.. I was thinking.. You know how we were going to do it all in one take, no editing? Well what if we like.. did it via livestream? We won't do YouNow but we could do it directly on YouTube? That way it will always be on YouTube? It's just an idea.. I just think it would be more raw and really intimate with our viewers."

"Oh well Dan, it definitely is a crazy idea and I don't know if it's the perfect idea but you know what? Let's just do it. See how it goes. Plus we won't  have to deal with the stress of people wondering if we actually did any cuts and we just made it seem like we didn't... I'll tweet it out right now and we will live stream today at 6pm GST? It's a weekend so it's not that big of a deal for our American viewers. You ready to retweet?"

"As ready as I'll ever be!" I say sarcastically.

-

danisnotonfire retweeted:

Phil Lester tweeted:

"Philisnotonfire 12 is today! We need your Q's so we can give YOU some A's. Tune into this year's PINOF with a twist! LIVESTREAM PINOF AT 6PM GST!!!!"

-

Once we have finished up tweeting we watch the replies come in. As Phil filters through for some good questions I decide to start cleaning up the kitchen after a very messy morning of making of pancakes.

Soon after Phil and I decide to play some Mario Cart while the replies roll in. As we play I remember the old days when we used to play Mario Cart at his flat. When we were just newly friends. We have come so far, look at us now.

~

I decide to hit Phil with a blue shell to get in first.

"Ha I'm in first, loser!!" I yell at the screen.

"I will get you back Dan, no one can defeat me with only a blue shell!" Phil responds confidently. I am really enjoying hanging out with Phil at his flat. We have really become close friends.

After I completely destroy him in Mario Cart we decide to take a break for some tea. He is such a great person to talk to when I'm feeling down. Before I arrived today I was having one of those existential crisis days. Now I am completely ready to talk to Phil. Once the tea is steeped we sit down in his quaint sitting room. I start by asking him if he has any cool videos planned out.

"I really want to do some more collabs but I don't really have any close friends to collab with.. If YOU were a youtuber it would make life so much easier.." Phil explains. Me? A youtuber? NO WAY. Not with my weird habits, I would probably be one of the least active creators on the planet! Plus I have no editing skills.

"No way Phil. I could never be a youtuber. Like I could maybe make videos but I would be so inactive and I can't even friggin' edit. Ya that would go well." I respond with a snarky tone. Oops, I hope i didn't come off as rude.

Phil smiled and replied,

"Well I could help you edit at first! We would learn from each other, and I'm sure you'd be so funny on camera with your snarky and dark sense of humour. Lots of people will be able to relate which is awesome! At least consider it, okay?"

"Okay."

~

A/N- Hope you guys are enjoying the story so far!! Is this length of chapters okay? Comment your ideas!!

Btw I will have the livestreamed PINOF next chapter! Get ready for those pheels!!

-Zoe