Whiskers

Phil's POV

As 6pm nears Dan and I start setting up the camera and lighting. Usually for a livestream we don't use our camera and fancy lighting, usually we just use our webcam and natural lighting. As Dan continues setting up the stuff I go into my cabinet and grab the red velvet box I bought for the end of this livestream.

~

Dan's POV

danisnotonfire retweeted:

Phil Lester tweeted:

"Be ready for a big surprise in half and hour! Tune into the liveshow at 6pm GST!"

-

Phil and I are anxious to turn on the camera. We are in waiting front of the camera in Phil's room, for 6pm to come. There is currently 8 minutes left until 6. I can't even sit still, I am pacing the room and just waiting for us to be able to get our story out.

"Dan stop pacing! It's just making me even more anxious- wait you're not thinking that this was a bad idea? We have to BOTH be ready to do this.." Phil is rambling, he's just as nervous as I am and I can't really answer, because I am 100% ready to do this video. So I don't say anything. I throw myself at him and kiss him passionately to give him his answer.

"That's a good enough answer for me." Phil gasps with a smile on his face and I lean back in for another peck. As I lean back with a smile on my face I let Phil know that I love him and that we are if this together. We do a fringe check, grab the Sharpie and turn on the camera.

"Hello Internet! So this is a little different this year, but let's just get this started." I say to the camera and then glance over at Phil. We are going to wait about 10 minutes to tell them the surprise but we are just going to torcher the viewers by seeming a lot more gay in this video so they might catch on.

"Whiskers?"

"Whiskers."

-

After 10 minutes of answering some of the twitter questions we start doing the ones that were meant to be jokes, like for us to kiss on the cheek.

"Phil this tweet is from @Howell_LesterLover and they want me to give you a kiss on the cheek.." I look straight at the camera and say to the camera, "Do you guys really want this?" The replies are just saying for us to shut up and kiss already and others are saying, only the cheek?

"Oh why not." Phil answers casually and I lean into his cheek for a quick peck.

"There you go, is that what you wanted? Is that what you fucking wanted?"

"Dan the replies are saying that we should kiss on the lips. Should we do it? Just for the likes?" Phil asks sarcastically. Phil looks at me with his striking blue eyes and he leans in for a kiss. He stays on my lips for a few seconds and pulls back. Great now we are smiling like fools. We look back at the camera simultaneously and watch the replies roll in.

"Phil what's the next question?" I ask with a smile on my face. Wow I'm enjoying this.

-

After answering a lot of questions and reacting to a lot of the replies we check the time. It has been 45 minutes and we think it's time to wrap it up.

"Okay guys I think that's going to be all for the questions for today. Since this is a liveshow there won't be any bloopers we have a surprise being uploaded to danisnotinteresting later tonight so stay tuned!" Phil explains, but I see a tear fall from his face. I hate to see him cry so I decide to comfort him with a joke.

"Oh don't cry you idiot, CRAFT!" I tell him as I look straight at the camera annoyed. That stupid quote still hasn't left the phandom... All of a sudden Phil looks straight at me with an intense stare.

"I don't want to craft. I want to spend the rest of my life with you and I hope you do too." Phil gets onto one knee and pulls out a tiny red velvet box. He has tears streaming down his face and I do too. I don't even half to think. I pull him up from the floor and I whisper,

"Yes Phil, and there is nothing I would rather do." And I pull him up for a passionate kiss with tears and emotions falling out of me, but Phil pushes me away.

"Why don't we wait until after?" Phil says happily and we both wink in synchronisation at the camera and Phil turns the camera off.

-

After an intense make out session with Phil, we are simply cuddling on his bed.

I pull my arm away from Phil's embrace and press the upload button on my laptop. We have decided to compile all of our bloopers from all of the previous Philisnotonfires. We have called the video 'edit that bit out'. These are the REAL bloopers, the ones that we could never be leaked because it would out us in an instant, but now we are happy to say that we have come out to our viewers and they are all so supportive and happy for us. I could never be more content.

"I love you Phil, and I love all of our viewers for how supportive they have been and no hate about our decisions." I say because I mean it.

"Dan, we will have haters, we always do but we both know that we can through this together." Phil tells me softly. And I believe him. I feel so much stronger with Phil and I know that we can get through this together. Together as Dan and Phil Howell.

-

A/N: Alright so this is my second time writing the last bit because shitty Wattpad didn't save. Ugh.

Well anyway I hope you enjoyed this chapter. I know that I got pretty emotional writing it.

Just some quick information: This book is probably going to be about 14 chapters and they will get longer. Right now I'm only doing some of the intro stuff. So I will try to publish a new part everyday but that will change with my schedule and Christmas coming up. There will be some time jumps so I hope you guys will like that, it will just make it more full of content that way. BRING ON THE PHEELS!

-Zoe