XIII (13)

I woke up this morning, throwing up again. My mom heard me and came to see what was wrong. She had the most worried look on her face. I don't even know what's wrong with me, but I'm hoping it's just a stomach virus or something. 

"How long you been feeling like this baby?" She asked.

"Since yesterday." 

She gave some medicine and told me to lay down for a little while. She was going out for a while and Dad was at work. 

"But, I need to get stuff for school..." I whined.

"You don't need that stuff right now. I'll leave my card here for you, but lay down for a while. I'll call you later." She told me. She left out my room, and went for work. 

I'm not but to lay in this bed all day. I'm not feeling that bad. 
I got up, brushed my teeth and washed my face. I shuffled through the clothes in my closet for something to throw on. 

Pink Marilyn Monroe sweater, black skinny jeans, and my purple sparkly uggs. I brushed my hair down and pulled have of it up to a ponytail. It's raining outside, it'll get messed up anyway. I grabbed Mom's card off my dresser and my car keys. 

I can barely find anything I like in this mall. I bet if I wasn't shopping for nothing, I would see everything I want. Around here, you'll see any and everybody you could possibly know in the mall. Doesn't mater when you go, you'll definitely find someone... like I just did. Someone I damn sure don't want in my presence. 

I sat down in the food court to take a break from so much shopping, and I see Mahlik. He saw me. I know he did. He kept looking over at me like we cool or something. I got up and left tho, no need for him to keep staring at something he know he can't have. 

"Excuse me, do you have this shirt in a different color?" Someone said as they walked up to me.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I don't work here. You can ask her over---"

"Your Asia?"

"Um... yeah..." I said. "How do you know my name?"

She looked over at a group of guys standing outside the store, laughing with each other. "The guy with the black Nike jacket on," She pointed to him. "He wants to talk to you." The dude wasn't paying attention. 

"For what?" I asked focusing my attention back on the rack of clothes. "C'mon." She said and pulled me out the store. 

What the fuck?

"Here you go, Ace." The girl said. The boy she pointed to looked over at me. So did the rest of them. I got kind of shy when they were all staring. 

"Wassup?' He asked, walking up to me. "Hey." I could barely speak clearly with all them staring at me like I did something wrong.

He pulled me away from the crowd. 

"What's yo name?" He asked.

"Asia."

"Asia... that's cute."

"Not really."

He laughed at my comment. 

"It is tho. But aye, my brother having a small get-together at his place later. Wanna slide through?"

"I don't know.. I gotta finish school shopping and I still have to get my hair done and---"

"Please?" He smiled at me."I wanna get to know you better." He grabbed my hand lightly. "You'll have fun..."

I pulled my hand away. "You seem like you be in these streets." I bluntly stated.

He laughed, "Why you say that?"

"I can tell by the way you tryin to sweet talk me into coming over later. You probably just tryna get in my pants. I'm sorry, but I gotta go." 

"Holup," He reached for my hand again. "It ain't even like that." He had a sincere look. "Mhmm."

He handed me his phone, "Can I have yo number?" 

I took the phone and added my number. "I gotta go." I said and left.

I unlocked the door and went up to my room. I kicked of my shoes and placed my bags in my closet. 

"Can you come over?" I texted Jacques. I haven't heard from him all day. I miss him like crazy. He didn't reply. I hate when he does that. Pissed me off just that quick. 

I fixed me some scrambled eggs and bacon. I guess my night consisted of movies and cuddling with my teddy bears.

As soon as I got situated, someone knocks on the door. "You fuckin kidding me?" I got up to answer the door. "Who is it?" I asked. I can't see out the peep whole. I'm not tall enough.

"It's me bae." I opened the door to find Jacques standing there with flowers and candy. My mouth dropped. Not from Jacques. He hugged me. "Is that for me?" I asked. "No, it's for yo mother." He said. "Oh.'' I felt disappointed.

"I'm just playin.. here." He handed me the flowers and candy. I playfully hit him. "You play too much!" I pouted at him. He ignored it and went upstairs. "Asshole!" I yelled to him.

I placed the flowers in some water and went up to my room. He was eating off my plate. "Quez!!" I snatched my plate from him. "You bout to start getting on my nerves already!" I yelled.

"I'm sorry. Come here." He pulled me onto his lap. "What movie we watching?"

"I'M watching Twilight." I said. He looked uninterested. I started the movie. He layed down across my bed and pulled me over to him. I guess I'll be cuddling with his ass tonight. 

Soon enough, he was sleep. It ain't even half way through the movie. I repositioned myself in his arms. 

"Where you goin?" He asked, half sleep. "I'm not going anywhere." I assured him. He held on to me tighter and went back to sleep. I, on the other hand, stayed up all night to watch the rest of the movie.. by myself!