XX (20)

Waking up in the middle of the night, I was much closer to Jacques than before. I pulled my shirt back down, it slid up from me tossing and turning in my sleep. Wouldn't want to give him any wrong impressions.

I got up and went to use the bathroom. I tried to stay as quiet as I could, but Jacques is a light sleeper anyway.

I crawled back into his big bed. He moved around a little in his sleep. I shyly snuggled up against him, before falling back to sleep.

Next morning, we were all hugged up on eachother. The bright summer sun's beam of sunlight shined through the white shear curtains in Jacques' room causing me to turn the other way. I didn't want to get out of bed at all…

My phone rang loudly making Jacques groan, like he was annoyed. "Shutup." I mumbled to him.

"Hello?" I answered in a sleepy tone. "Goodmorning beautiful." Ace's voice echoed through the phone. "Did I wake you?" He asked.

"Yeah, kinda." I boldly stated. "I'll call you back in a little bit." I assured him before we said our goodbyes and hung up. I sat up in the bed feelin Jacques watching me as I did so. I looked over at him, he was watching me like so… without saying a word, he got out of bed and went into the bathroom. I got out of bed afterwards and put my clothes back on.

He came out the bathroom in his pajama pants and shirtless while brushing his teeth. "You leavin?" He asked. "Yeah, I gotta get home before Daddy starts going crazy." He nodded and went back into the bathroom.

I stood there watching him through the door, "Dang, I don't get a goodbye?" I complained, but jokingly. He turned and looked at me before roughing up my hair. "Bye bye kiddo" He joked before laughing. "Not funny." I pouted and walked out.

He followed me downstairs to the front door. "Ima call you ." He said as I walked out to my car. "I'll be waiting." I smiled at him.

Later that day, I went over to Liyah's house and hung out with her for a while. I never did call Ace back, not that I forgot or anything. I just didn't want to.

Meanwhile, I sat up on the phone with Jacques all night not talking about anything. He kept trying to rap to me when he know he can't rap.

I sat on twitter on my laptop while somewhat listening to this dude 'rap'. Suddenly, Mahlik DM'd me?

"Wassup Asia ♥" Read the message. I stared at it for a second before deleting it. I'll be damned if I waste my time even acknowledging his existence.

--------------

Yeah, I know. Extremely short chapter, but quick question.

#TeamJacques , #TeamAce , or #TeamMahlik ?

What about #TeamMia ?

Comment…