Meeting the cloud guardian

"VOIII!! Get out here you stupid boss!!! The new cloud guardian is about to arrive!!!"

Squalo shouted as he opened up Xanxus's room door. A wine bottle then came crashing into Squalo .

"oh my Squalo ~~ are you alright ?" Asked Lusuria as he hovered over Squalo's body poking it.

"ushishishi " Bel smiled sadisticly

" Senpai ~ there's a cab outside the mansion ." Fran said in his ever so emotionless tone

Lusuria immediately got up to get the door .

"Good morning boss!" Levi said as xanxus came out of his room.

xanxus just growled in annoyance .

Suddenly the living room was filled with Lusuria's squeal . Everyone turned their attention to Lusuria to see him hugging a girl a head shorter than him .

Beautiful sparkling eyes had confusion in them .

"Eto... It's nice to meet you too?" (Y/n) said unsure of what to do next.

"where are my manners! I'm Lusuria~~" he said letting go of (y/n)

"OUR NEW CLOUD GUARDIAN IS A GIRL?!" Squalo said (shouted)

you raised an eyebrow and said ," why don't you say it louder ? I think Japan couldn't hear you ."

"Ushishishi the prince likes her, the names Belphegor." Bel said smiling

"Bel Senpai~~ don't scare the new cloud guardian with your laughter " Fran said

You laughed and ask ,"so who are you froggy?"

"Ushishi"

"Fran , pleasure to meet you Senpai~"

"VOI WHY DIDNT YOU ASK ME?!" Squalo said

" okay.. Who are you ?" You asked uninterested

"SQUALO !" He said smiling, happy that his being paid attention to.

Suddenly a wine glass flew to hit Squalo on the head .

"Shut up trash, you're too loud ." said the guy sitting on a large throne .

" god I know his annoying but you didn't have to throw glass at him!" You shouted while Lusuria and you helped Squalo up.

" don't you dare talk to the boss with that tone !" A guy with a beard said.

"Now now Levi that's not very nice. That's Levi " he said pointing at the guy with the beard and then pointed to the guy on the throne ," that's our boss , xanxus ."

" ahh... Explains his temper " you muttered loud enough for you and Squalo to hear.

" I'm starting to like you kid." Squalo said as he smiled at you .

You smiled back, " names (y/n) kuchiki , kyuu Daime send me here to be your new cloud guardian." You said looking at each of them.

"Ushishi Kuchiki? As in the Nobel family ?" Bel asked a little stunned.

" yup ..."

"Ushishi so you really are a princess , how interesting .." Bel said

The rest of the varia were at the loss of words

"Why would the ninth sent a Nobel to be part of the mafia ? Let alone, a kuchiki?"Squalo asked for once not screaming.

"Because this woman is here to serve me ." Xanxus said capturing everyone's attention.

Everyone stared at you in disbelieve .

you sighed and made a mental note that this mission is going to be harder than you thought.

"How do I put this... I'm actually here because Mr grumpy over there and I are childhood friend, sorta.. and well.. his dad wants me make sure that he is being a suitable boss , and teach him to show some compassion towards his team until that day comes , I'll be temporarily filling in the position of the cloud guardian ." you said sighing once again.

Everyone seem to understand the position you were in .

"Don't worry (y/n) we'll make you feel like your at home !" Lusuria said enthusiastically .

" I hope so... until then ,I hope we don't end up killing each other ." you said with a smile .

END OF CHAPTER 1

Do give me comments! thanks!