Dance, yuki no hana

Xanxus felt something on his cheek and immediately had his eyes shot open . Sadly, all he saw was you pulling away from him. She kissed me....

"Come on, we should get going before the enemy gets a chance to proceed further with their plans." You said as you walked off. Good thing you were from the Kuchiki clan, you knew what you had to sound like in times like this though you knew that you were a little flushed.

Without a word Xanxus took off and soon he was right by your side. He stole glances at you from time to time, seeing how your eyes sparkled under the night sky, how the moon light complimented your hair and how elegant you looked as a whole. Suddenly, you grabbed onto his hand and stared at him. Xanxus was taken aback but tried to keep his cool.

" Do you want me that badly? (y/n) chan..." Xanxus said in a husky voice as he smirked at you. You on the other hand had other things on your mind. You quickly pulled xanxus and both of you hid behind the tree.

"Could you speak any louder? We are currently badly out numbered." You said as you peeked from behind the tree, trying to think of a plan. Xanxus was confused at first but followed your gaze only to see a group of about 30 armed men. Tch she didnt hold my hand she was trying to stop me from proceeding any further. TCH.  Xanxus took out his X guns as you drew your sword. Both of you ready for battle. Without any signal both of you ran towards the group.

Xanxus shot using his guns while you slashed the men with your sword. Soon Xanxus had a pile of men lying on thre ground, all unconcious. He stared at your direction to see that you were almost about done as well. To think that she'd improved so much from the last time i saw her. Xanxus just stared at you, you were very graceful in your movements, to the point that he thought you were very elegant in the way you fought. She looks as if she's dancing...

"Dance, yuki no hana." Suddenly , the blade of your sword started to disappear.

A thousand light blue flower petals could be seen as they shimmered to beautifully in the dark.

Xanxus stared at you in awe, so this is the well known and respected attack of the Kuchiki clan. He'd seen this once from your older brother Byakuya except his petals were pink and cut the enemy till they were unable to move, somehow to him yours seemed different.Xanxus snapped out of his thoughts when he heard men screaming. He turned behind only to see the enemy surrounded by (y/n)'s attack, petals everywhere, once they injured the enemy, the men start to freeze, turning into ice from where the attack landed. 

So her attack is less cruel, the enemy freezes instead of being sliced over and over like her brother's.

"Next time you wanna stare at me, take a picture . It'll last longer and you can view it after the battle, not during it." You said as the snow petals surrounded you, your palm went to the handle of your sword, you slid your hand down. The missing blade of the sword started to form once again as your hand glided down.  Within seconds your sword was back to its normal state.

Xanxus smriked as he said, " I don't have a camera with me, besides it's not everyday you initiate so much physical contact, I'm bound to get a little turned on and distracted right?" He ened his sentence winking at you.

I knew I would have regretted this.... You said to yourself.