You care more than you realize

"VOI!!! (y/n)!! go and get that stupid boss out here for dinner!!" Squalo yelled coming out from his room. His hair still soaking wet from the shower he took earlier.

" Why do i have to get him out? You usually do that." you asked coming out from the kitchen while undoing your apron.

"Beacause (y/n) senpai always comes out of the bosses room unscracthed~~" Fran said coming out of his room, fixing his frog hat .

"Ushishi, don't be naughty princess, the prince doesn't approve of naughty princesses, ushishsi.." Bel said settling down on the couch .

You sighed in defeat, dragging yourself to Xanxus's room. Man this is going to be awkward after what happened earleir. You knocked on the door before letting yourself in. You walked in feeling uneasy, why hasn't he thrown a wine bottle or glass at me yet?! You closed the door after drawing your sword as a form of defence. For all you knew he could still be pissed and pointing an X gun at you now .

When you got closer, you were suprised to see him asleep on his throne, with a peaceful expression plastered his face. You kept your sword, admiring how good he looked as he slept, while smiling to yourself.

What am I doing?, you said softly mentally slapping yourself. You went over to his right, tapping his shoulder. All you got was a growl in respond. " Xanxus, dinner is ready." You said in a whisper.

His eyes opened as he shifted in his seat. "I don't have an appetite..."

Your eyes widened as you said, " But you haven't eaten all day..." You could tell that you sounded more worried than what you had expected to sound. He didn't reply you but instead, he looked away. His still pissed about the phone call inccident from this morning....

" Xanxus about earlier... I didn't get a chance to explain to you and Lusuria about the phone call..."

"Why bother explaining now? It doesn't matter to me." Xanxus said in a cold voice while staring at everywhere else but at you.

"Cause I don't like to see you like this ok?! I don't know why but seeing you like this ticks me off!" You shouted. Now Xanxus turned his head, giving all his attention to you. " The guy on the phone earlier is my brother, Byakuya. " Xanxus eyes widened but continued to stare at you without uttering a word.

"Now that this misunderstanding is cleared I hope you'll come out for dinner, you should take better care of your health. " You said with a smile so gentle that it may have shocked you if you saw it for yourself. Xanxus still seemed speechless, so you decided to make your way to the dinning area.

Before you could take another step further, you felt a tug at your wrist and the next thing you know, you were on xanxus's lap. He had both hands around your waist, chin resting on you shoulder, hot breaths against your neck.