The ball

"So you called us all up to the meeting room this freaking early to tell us to attend done party?!" Xanxus snarled at kyuu Daime who was communicating with us through the big monitor in the meeting room. You stared at the boss next to you who look like he was about to murder his father.
Man it's even too early for Squalo to be screaming as you turned to your left, looking at Squalo who looked like he just wanted to go back to bed. I mean who wouldn't ? You just sighed and rubbed your eyes, this is going to take forever.

"I see you haven't made any progress on your mission so far, Miss Kuchuki.." kyuu Daime said turning his attention to you, there was even a hint of pity in his eyes.
"Seriously, waking people up at this hour, who wouldn't be in a bad mood? " Squalo said coming to your defense. you gave Squalo a small smile of appreciation, he nodded back in return .

"I don't mean to be rude kyuu Daime but you just called us up to tell us about a party that's taking place tonight?" Lusuria asked as he stretched in his seat.
You leaned towards your left, your head laying on the sulking Squalo's shoulder, yeah, you and Squalo spared a lot cause both of you used swords and well the two of you grew close after sometime. Squalo didn't seem to mind and even stretched his arm, hanging it at the back of your chair.
Suddenly, you could feel someone staring daggers at the both of you, you shifted your head to your right to see that it was coming from Xanxus but you were too tired to care.

"Actually, there is more to it than that. I want the Varia to attend the party and at the same time protect a very important guest, ranking Futa." kyuu Daime said not taking his gaze off you.
"Ehh Futa kun?" you asked trying to sit up straight.
" That is correct but, the ten year bazooka seems to have a malfunction leading to Futa currently being his ten years ago self. " kyuu Daime said taking a glance at everyone .
"Ushishi , the prince don't see why those Vongola can't take care of the kid." Bel said in a intrigued voice.

"The Vongola family are in Japan, taking care of some business so the Varia are being called to do this duty. Besides, ranking Futa seems to take a liking in Miss Kuchiki." kyuu Daime said returning his gaze to you.

" Ehhh (y/n) Senpai ~~~ you seem to know everyone ." Fran said emotionlessly.
You just smiled, you missed Futa, especially his young and cute self!
"So it settles the mission for tonight, report to my mansion at 6 sharp . All to be dresses appropriately in tuxes. (y/n) I expect to see you in your kimonos with your tiara ,you can hide whatever you in need in where ever you please but the kimono and tiara is a must." kyuu Daime said , he stared at you and was he smirking ?! You sighed but nodded in return.

The monitor blacked out everyone going to their rooms to catch up on some sleep but Lusuria seemed hyped up , spazzing about seeing you in a kimono.
This is going to be a long night....