I have a name use it

It's been about a week since you were at the varia. You got along with almost everyone but there were times that they annoyed the shit out of you but overall you were alright with them.

You were laying on the couch playing poker with Squalo,Bel and flan.

"You're move princess" Bel said smirking

" hmm.. man your good Bel" you said still thinking of your next move.

"Ushishi the prince never lose"

"TRASH! GET IN HERE!" xanxus shouted

"Think his talking to you Squalo " you said still thinking of your next move

Squalo muttered something before getting up and make his way to the room.

Within the next minute Squalo came out hair filled with red liquid.

"Great timing Squalo , it's your move" You said between giggles.

"Ushishi "

"His looking for you woman !!" Squalo said with an anime vein popping on his head.

You sighed and got up from your position and walked to xanxus's room.

Once you were in range another wine bottle came flying towards you. you being fast in your reflexes caught it while doing a back flip.

"You know, this is becoming a routine now." you said while walking towards xanxus closing the door behind you since you knew he hates the noise.

"Trash , go get me another wine " xanxus said lazily but sternly .

" Are you serious? you called me in for this?" you said then throwing the empty wine bottle at him . you weren't worried that it may hit him cause you knew Bester was there. Bester caught the wine bottle easily .

"Woman don't test my patience."

"Firstly I have a name , called (y/n) . try using it sometime. secondly, get your ass off that throne and get the wine yourself ."you said annoyed.

"Tch " was all you heard before you were against the ground with a huge figure hovering over you .

"Grrrrr"

You smiled knowing that it was Bester, "hey boy, you've grown bigger !" you said while patting the tiger who was enjoying himself , slowly getting off you allowing you to sit up and massage him.

"You realize using Bester against me will never work right xanxus?" you said giggling at how much Bester seems to be enjoying the massage you were giving him.

Xanxus seemed a bit annoyed, not because Bester wasn't threatening you , no. it was because you were paying attention to Bester instead of him and he didn't like it one bit.

"Bester" xanxus said , the tiger left your arms reluctantly.

Xanxus got up of his sit then it all happened so fast . the next thing you knew xanxus had picked you up and pinned you against the wall, lips inches away from yours, hot breath against your cheeks.

END OF CHAPTER 2

DO GIVE ME COMMENTS! thanks!