That's how long I had my eyes on you

You and xanxus were making your way back into the ball room. As you were about to make your way to kyuu Daime, xanxus stop you by holding onto your shoulder. You turned to look at him a little confused.

"We should keep a look out outside, I just got news that Levi's stupid guards aren't responding." Xanxus said as he point to his communicative earpiece at his ear.

You just nodded in response , following Xanxus out of the mansion, to the enormous garden. "wow.. I didn't think I'd be able to see sakura trees growing in Italy." You said as you admired the tree, it was full bloomed which made it even more beautiful.

Xanxus just nodded in response. Truth to be told, he didn't know what to say. He was just so intrigued by how your eyes sparkled so brightly as you admired the tree before you. She's acting just like the first time I saw her when I went Japan... Xanxus thought to himself.

FLASHBACK

Xanxus was walking around the kuchiki mansion, bored out of his mind. He entered the garden only to see a beautiful young girl staring at the sakura tree. She wore a kimono that was white with pink sakura petals on them, he would have mistaken her for an innocent and defenceless little girl if it was not for the sword she had hoisted on her left hip.

The sword was different from those normal ones. It had white with long fabric like cloths that were found on the top handle of the sword, the handle was a mixture of colours of white and light blue entwined around each other. It looked elegant and beautiful just like the wielder. The little girl stared at the tree , watching as the petals flew as they got blown by the wind.

"It's time to train (y/n) chan." the little girl brought her attention to a male, with black long hair, slightly taller than she was. She smiled , a warm and gentle smile at the male as she ran to give him a hug, "Hai! Onichan!" The male's emotionless expression turned into a smile as he carried her, bringing her to what he assumed was their training ground.

Xanxus was a little disappointed, he had wanted to talk to the girl by the name of (y/n), maybe we'll meet again....

END OF FLASHBACK

There and then, Xanxus was staring at the same beautiful girl, in a similar kimono and the same sword. She was different, much taller now, much more beautiful but held that same expression as she looked at the tree. An expression that held hope, determination and many mysterious things that he wanted to know. Xanxus thought he heard a rustling of leaves, but he noted that there was no wind. (y/n) was still gazing at the tree, deep in thought.

Xanxus tapped her shoulder reluctantly. He could stare at her gentle expression all day but this wasn't a good time. (y/n) turned around and did something that shocked him. She smiled, that same smile she gave her brother when she was younger. The girl iI fell so hard for is still there, she hasn't changed....

" Sorry, I guess I got carried away." (y/n) said sheepishly. Xanxus smirked as he replied, " You always had the weird habbit of staring at trees huh?"

"Yeah... HEY!' you started to raise your voice after realising what he said. This just caused Xanxus to chuckle. You wrecked your brain, since when did I gaze at sakura trees when he was around? You saw Xanxus smirk as he turned his attention somewhere else as if he was looking for something or someone.

"Tsk, I don't go around staring at trees, I admire nature's beauty especially since it's rare to see sakure blossoms in Italy..." You turning your attention to Xanxus.

"yeah...but you have such a habbit no? It's not the first time I see you staring at trees, you had this habbit since young." Xanxus said as he turned to face you.

How did he...

"The day we first met in Italy wasn't really the first time I saw you." He said gazing into your eyes. So his seen me before ? That's impossible... especially since there are no sakura trees in Italy.

"That's how long I had my eyes on you." Xanxus said he turned away.