clumsy me

I'm writing this because fanfics are hilarious enjoy! Ps this fanfic is gonna sound boring and cliche at first but it gets better, just you wait!

Chapter 1: Clumsy Me

After spending 2 weeks at my hospitable aunt and uncle's manhattan apartment. It was finally time to return home to California, while I still had a month of summer to spare. I packed my bags and headed to the airport, I was running late so I ran through the airport to make sure I wouldn't miss my flight. Prior to being late I had a few minutes to grab a quick coffee, so of course I had to run with that. I was running so fast with my luggage and everything I ran into a young cheeky boy with shaggy blonde hair and the most amazing green eyes he looked so familiar and with out even noticing I spilt my coffee all over him. I looked into those bright green eyes as i began to notice that my coffee had spilt all over, I knew he could tell I was in quite the rush. He tilted his head, gesturing me to go, I smiled, thanked the boy and ran even faster than before feeling the most embarrassment I had ever felt. Still trying to figure out where I had seen the sweet boy I found my gate and was informed I had been upgraded into first class. I was almost ok with the fact that I had spilt my coffee on one of the sweetest most adorable guys I had ever seen after I heard this news, I mean who wouldn't be excited? I stumbled through the airplane aisle and finally found my seat. Fortunately there was an empty seat next to me, so I settled in and prepared for take off. I began to think about the boy wondering where I had seen him before, I couldn't seem to figure it out until it FINALLY hit me, his name? Well his name was, Jesse. Jesse McCartney. I was 16 years old, but unlike the rest of the teenage girls in the world I didn't see what was so amazing about him. To me, he appeared as a selfish teenage star just like the rest. I was quite surprised after this experience, he was all of charming, sweet, and as adorable as ever, even though I had only met him briefly my inner fangirl was kicking in. I zoned out for a few moments thinking about him. I had only liked him for no more than 30 minutes and I was already in love and completely obsessed.

Like it so far? Don't forget to share it and tell me your thoughts in the comments!