Kahõtū

"Moana," Maui whispered, looking up.
"We're here."
I turn around and look at Te Fiti. She is still resting.
"Wait, where's Kahõtū?" I asked. We pulled up onto Ta Fiti's shore. I sit down.
"Do you think it wasn't near the stars?" I ask. Maui shrugs.
"I don't know. We followed them, didn't we?" He says, "Why would her constellation be in a random part of the sea if she wasn't here?" I nod.
"Good point."
Suddenly, a giant whirlpool came into the water, and like a tornado of water, turning into a form. Thunder clouds rolled in, and rain splattered on the sand.
"Kahõtū," I whispered, as the water form turned into a faint women-like figure. She looked fairer and more proper than Te Ka, yet had more anger than she ever had.
"Ta Fiti!" I run to the large, over brushed hill that makes up her thigh and start hitting it with my fists, "Wake up! Wake up! Wake up!" I slide down in defeat.
"She's not waking up..." I hear Maui mumble.
I turn around and see Kahõtū raise her fist and slam it onto the ocean, causing a tsunami-size wave onto Te Fiti. Maui in time forms into an eagle, his talons digging into my shoulder, drawing blood. He raises me off the ground and onto the highest hill, the wave just brushing the tips of my toes.
"Thanks Maui," I say, rubbing my bleeding shoulders.
"Did I do that?" He asks, guilt in his eyes.
"Don't worry," I say, " It's fine. You saved my life." I put my hand on his shoulder and smile. He smiles back yet I can see some regret in his eyes.
I turn back to Kahõtū, her face clearly awestruck as if to say How did you live? I remember my dream.
She's just ocean.
"Maui, take me down." I state. He looks at me, dazed.
"You sure, princess?" He asked. "You could get killed.
"I'm sure," I say. Maui gives me one last unsure glance, then I walk down the hill and yell her name.
Kahõtū turns around, an angered look on her face.
"I know who you are," I say, and the ocean brings me to her.