A Friend Of Mine

Kahõtū turned.
"I am Moana," I say boldly, "Chief of Motinui, I restored the heart. You do not scare me." Kahõtū screeched and sent a ball of water hitting my forehead. I fall back onto a rock, water clogging my airway. I cough and spit out water, and feel the back of my head. The tips of my fingers are bloody, and there is a piercing pain in my head. But this doesn't stop me.
"I know your just ocean," I yell, as Kahõtū sends another water ball at me, this time I duck it, "I've always loved the ocean. Everyone loves the ocean. Why so much hate? Why destroy life?" Kahõtū raises her arms but lowers it, a sad expression on her face.
"People explore your vast waters," I add. "Your beauty. The ocean is a friend of mine." Kahõtū puts her head down and I lean my head against hers.
"Soon, I see a glowing light inside Kahõtū, and suddenly, the monster shrinks into a fair lady, the size of me, who oddly looks exactly like me. In water form, of course.
"Thank you Moana," Kahue smiled. I hugged her.
"Your welcome Kahue," I say. I wipe some blood from my head and wave as she goes away. I turn as the water that flooded the beach of Te Fiti slowly drains, and Maui comes down from the hill.
"Good work princess," he smiled, "you made it look so easy." I grabbed his neck and pulled him in for a kiss, our hearts pounding in sync.
Suddenly, again, I feel someone watching us.
Authors note
~~~
Hey guys it's yo boi, "I suck at making action-y packed scenes." So this scene sucked, but I didn't want Kahõtū to destroy Te Fiti. And I'm lazy.
Your gonna have to see what happens in the next chapter, because some fans are gonna die. I've been waiting for this. *Evil Laughing* also my aunt had her xmas party today and we drove six hours and spent only three there :/. BUT I got black converse so.. heck yes!