Day 1

2050, the year where new age technology has been made better than ever before. Even new species had been made known. Things had changed, whether it's good or bad is yet to be determined. {In case you didn't already read the plot, otherwise just ignore.}

Jungkook:

Today is the day I become a full-fledged detective and I'll be assigned my first case. All of those years of training were worth it.

...And hopefully waking up early too.

~~Arrives at headquarters~~

"Good morning rooky. You must be Jungkook, I'll be assigned to you from now on."

A young man walks over to me after handing in some papers at the front desk. "I'm detective Han, I've heard good things about you. Nothing but top marks in every field."

"Yes, sir! I try my best in everything, sir." I have always been the best in everything I do, it's almost a curse.

"Please call me detective Han, sir makes me feel like a sergeant."

He laughed and roughly pats my back as we begin a tour around the building.

After a short while I was shown a small office room. "So this is where you will be filling out your necessary papers and hopefully you'll be out on the field most of the time."

"Yes, detective Han. I hope so too." We continued the tour until we stopped at a larger office.

"Now, this is my office. I may seem young but I have solved many cases during my years here. Please come to me if there is anything you need answers for."

"Would that be alright detective Han?" I looked up at him and he nodded in reassurance.

We turned around then headed back.

"Since it's your first day as a detective, you may seem a little overwhelmed. Even if that's so, we have a case to solve since a reaper dropped off the details this morning." He smiled at me, patted me on the back again and walked up ahead so I could follow behind.

~~ In the station's underground car park~~

"Detective Han, I don't know if I'm ready for this?" My nerves began to kick in as we walked towards his car.

He opened up the car door, then turned to face me.

"Everything is going to be fine. You're a top student remember." He smiled again and we got in. It's like he has to smile after every sentence, I'm not even sure if he's forcing it or not.

~~At Home~~

That day was an extremely bad day. I knocked out the reaper who was helping us and the murderer got away. Now I'm grounded to filing papers. I can't even begin to explain how a reaper can get knocked out.

I purposely hit my head against the wall of my room.

"Hey, keep it down! It's bad enough you coming back to the apartment this late young man!" The landlady was at me again.

I couldn't say anything to her since her voice is easily heard throughout the building when she yells but mine doesn't carry that well.

"I'm sorry." Of course I still apologise though I don't expect any reply.

All I did next was fall onto my bed and sleep the night away.