New News

Taehyung:

~~Council Hall~~

I followed this Jin guy back to the council and was surprised.

"You have been appointed back to your previous role as general."

"The charges put against you have now been removed and you may have this back." One of the elders held out a ring which signifies my duty towards the reaper council.

I bowed, grabbed the ring and put it on. "Thank you. I am humbly at your service."

I didn't think I would have to be general again. Can't I be something less demanding? "I should head back now."

"Let go of me! I only did it for my love! The man said I would get my love if I did those things~ please believe me!" That was Hwasa.

I ran down a corridor and saw her being dragged by guards down a staircase. "Wait!"

The guards stopped and looked at me, they saw my ring. "General, you're back."

"Yes I am. I want to hear what she has to say." I walked towards them.

"My love~Taehyung~" she smiled but then her smile became distorted into an evil grin.

"You betrayed me you son of a bitch! Aaaargh! Why do you care for him so much! I did all that for you and for him!" She started thrashing around and the guards were finding it difficult to hold her.

"What do you mean by him? Who is this person? Tell me!" I grabbed her head and tried to hold it still.

"Why should I tell you anything! You don't love me! He said you would, I don't trust anyone anymore!" She kept thrashing about and I was finding it difficult to keep holding her.

"Calm down Hwasa! I like you more when you're calm!" She suddenly stopped and I let go.

"He wants something like I do but you're too late. I'm not the only one he has. I failed and now the next one will come out to play! Hehehe." She wouldn't stop giggling after that.

"You can take her away. I'm finished. Make sure she is safe." The guards nodded to me and continued to pull her down the stairs.

I almost forgot about Jungkook! "Need to get back."

Jungkook:

~~In the Convenience Store~~

"I guess today wasn't so bad."

"Why is that?" V appeared from the end of the isle.

"That is going to get old Tae." I grabbed some noodles from the shelf.

"Oh a nickname! I like it! Sorry, using teleportation is harder than you think." He had a smile on his face as he walked up to me.

"Why do you always show up at the weirdest times?" I frowned and left the isle with him following behind.

"You aren't busy whenever I show up, are you? I don't think it's that bad." I glanced at him and he smiled.

"Well when you saved me yesterday I was very thankful and... I was in the wrong to get upset." My fingers wouldn't stop fidgeting.

He grabbed my hands. "I want you to know that all thanks to you finding the culprit, I got my life back."

I pulled my hands away from him. He got startled.

"No, thanks to you I got promoted." This time I smiled at him.

V hugged me and it felt really nice I slowly wrapped my arms around him too. His embrace became stronger.

"I will protect you Jungkook. I need to and I want to. Your world is bigger than you think."

I didn't know what he meant but for some reason, I don't mind relying on him. "Yeah."