Continuation

Jungkook:

"Hey Kookie~"

We both turned our heads. "Jimin! He's coming."

"Hmph, I don't like him. You shouldn't trust him Jungkook." V left through a shadow just before Jimin appeared.

"I know you told me to leave but...did something happen?" He looked around the room.

"What did you come back for?" I picked up a new file and realised how fast my heart was beating from before.

"Oh yeah, you know that rebel reaper case? Case V?" Jimin walked up to my desk with a file in his hand.

He slammed it down in front of me. "I thought you said you didn't see anything last night but look! This file is an approved case closed with your name on it."

What is this? How did this happen? "One of the reaper council came in today and told the deputy chief everything. Now everyone is talking while you are here hiding." He walked around to my side of the desk.

"I didn't think this would happen I'm-"

"Stand up!" I stood up straight.

Jimin came closer then all of a sudden his arms wrapped around me. "What?"

"You don't have to hide it just because you get the credit and I don't. No one is going to bad mouth you again now. As long as you are happy I am happy."

I was taken back by his words. I didn't hide it because of that but I'm glad he isn't suspicious or mad.

"Yeah, thanks." I patted his back. "You can let go now."

He quickly pulled away. I feel like someone was watching us then. Probably Taehyung glaring from somewhere.

Taehyung:

~~Outside the Detective's Headquarters~~

That stupid detective is a bother and he's getting in the way of our relationship!

I'm hiding in the tree again.

"Reaper V, I presume?" A large man with dark hair showed up on a branch behind me.

"Ah! my grandmother once warned me about people like you!" I pointed at him.

"She said "Be careful of stranger danger young man." Maybe I should follow her orders this time? No?"

His expression didn't change. I'm not surprised since he's just another council errand boy

"Please come with me. The council would like to speak with you." He waited with his arms crossed.

"What is your name first?" I stood up from my squatting position and brushed any crinkles out of my pants.

"My name is Jin. Follow me." He leapt on top of a building and disappeared into the reaper realm.

"I guess I have no choice then." I followed behind.