What?!

Jungkook:

My phone suddenly started ringing. "Why would someone be ringing me now?"

It was on the floor with my clothes. I could barely move let alone grab my phone.

"Let me get it." V walked up beside the bed and looked for my phone.

He picked it up and passed it to me. I answered, the number was unfamiliar. "Hello?"

V sat beside me. "Who is it?" I looked at him and shrugged my shoulders.

"Hey Kookie! It's me, Jimin!" Oh it's him.

"When did you get my number?" I furrowed my brows and Taehyung moved in closer.

"Someone at headquarters gave it to me today. I found out you have a day off today. Is it true?" He seemed to be somewhere busy but his cheerful mood hasn't changed.

"Yeah, so why did you call me Jimin?" I scratched my head. Usually I'd be walking around while on the phone but I can't.

V started kissing my neck. Covering the speaker I whispered to him "Stop it." Trying to push him away.

"I wanted to know if we'd be able to talk? Hey, is everything alright?" Jimin was getting worried.

"I'm... fine! Ah!" Taehyung bit my ear then sucked on it. I used what strength I had to kick him away. "What do you want to talk about?"

"Are you sure you're ok? What happened?"

"Yes, I burnt my hand on the...uh, iron, getting my clothes ready for tomorrow haha." I glared at V. He got off the bed and walked away.

"Oh, alright. Well the thing I wanted to talk about is." He started to whisper. "A new rebel reaper has appeared." I tensed up.

"Let's meet in half an- actually let's meet in the afternoon at around 3." I almost forgot about the state my body's in.

There was silence for a few seconds. "Sure, I'll be free then. How about we make the place that restaurant near headquarters. It will be my break from work."

"Let's do that. See you then." I hung up and logged in his number as 'Idiot ChimChim.'

Where did he go to? "Taehyung!"

V poked his head through the doorway. "You finished talking?"

"Yes, you really don't like him?" He shook his head.

"I need a shower. Can you help me?" V walked over to me and I put an arm around the back of his neck.

Taehyung:

I let Jungkook shower on his own but stood by the bathroom door incase something happened.

He's in more pain than I thought. Jungkook is my responsibility now, that duty was given to me.

"Hey, Taehyung! I'll have to get back home before 3!" As he yelled out to me I heard the shower turn off.

"I can take you back without any problems." Am I a bodyguard? standing straight and following orders.

"I'll get your clothes."

When I picked up his things that phone call started to bother me. I brought the clothes back. "Here."

"Thanks." He grabbed them and got changed.

We ended up eating at a large table as my servants served us. It was natural for me but I forgot about Jungkook.

"What. The. Hell? How?" He was confused.

"I have a well respected job. I should have told you sooner." While I kept eating his jaw dropped.

"A well respected job? What kind of job get's you a mansion in the reaper realm?! Weren't you a wanted man before?!" He slammed his fists on the table.

"Calm down. I'm a general who's working for the council." I wiped my face.

"Of course I would be wanted, according to their source I had broken the number one law."

Jungkook shrunk down in his chair. I stood up and walked towards him. He sat back up and I leaned for a kiss.

"I'm going to see Jimin this afternoon." Jungkook told me after I kissed him.

So much for my good mood. "What is it about? It-it's not a date is it?!" I moved back.

He stood up. "No! No way! He want's to tell me about this new rebel reaper case."

"These cases are too dangerous for you. Why don't I go talk to him and you rest?" I gently grabbed his shoulders and smiled.

Jungkook shook my hands off and looked me straight in the eyes. "I said I would meet him so I will. This is my life now. I trained for it. You need to understand that."