Friendly Conversation

Jungkook:

~~At home~~

"Man those files are the worst thing to deal with. Staying professional too." I took my coat off and walked into my cramped bathroom, shutting the door behind me.

After 15 minutes I came back out with a towel around me and using another to dry my hair.

"Yo!" V was happily waving at me while sitting on my bed.

"Woah! How did you?" I nearly fell back.

"You saw me transport earlier today. That's how." He stood up and began looking through my small bedside cupboard.

"Right. Hey! Don't touch anything!" I pulled him away from the shelves.

"You have some good games and nice anime. I like the figurines too." He had such a straight face when saying that to me.

I was angry, he came into my room without any permission and saw my secret stash. I swear I'm going tell him to leave.

I'm going to punch him and tell him to leave. Yeah, that's what I'm going to do. "What's your favourite anime? Mine's One Piece." Damn it!

He smiled a little. "That's my favourite too."

"Wait! You waved before, all happy and now you smile? Reapers aren't supposed to have emotions." What's with this guy?

"We aren't all like that. I sometimes wish I was the news guy so I can tell everyone the truth. That doesn't matter though." V sat back down on my bed.

He faced away from me. "What are you doing?"

"You should get changed. I won't look." The cold air hit me and I was only wearing a towel.

"Shit! I'll get changed then." I turned around and opened my larger cupboard near the door.

When I finished I turned back to see V was looking at me strange. "What?"

He pointed at the cupboard. "I thought those are only for shoes."

"It can be used for other things as well." Truth is my apartment is way too small to waste space just on two pairs of shoes.

Taehyung:

"I came here to continue on from last night." I want to spend more time talking about anything Jungkook wants but I need to explain things to him.

"It's getting late. Why don't we do that another time? I have work tomorrow." He moved closer to me.

"No. We need to talk tonight. There's no other time." I got him to sit on the bed too.

The situation became more sensitive. With Jungkook so close to me and what I needed to say.

"Well? I'll tell the headquarters if you give me something useful to go off of and I'll let you slip, even if that is unprofessional." He spoke so normally yet he keeps fidgeting with his fingers.

I sighed. "All the reapers think it's me that reaped those souls without following through because I act a bit out of the normal but I always follow the rules. Someone else is doing this and they're using my mark."

I placed a hand on his shoulder. "Don't get involved anymore. You have to listen to me. The whole case sounds bad." He shrugged my hand off.

"You shouldn't underestimate me. You don't know me and I don't know you." That's when I saw a totally different side to Jungkook. He looked like someone else I used to know.

Jungkook:

V stood up again. "I tried to warn you but you've got strength, I'll give you that." A black shadow appeared in front of him. "Later."

He disappeared through the black shadow and I was left alone.

"I still don't trust him. Even if he likes the same stuff as me and looks good."

He didn't give me any important information after all.