The Dream

It had been a long time since Dipper had last found himself in a dream he could control, it all felt so real, it was extremely odd, to be honest. He could say the words he wanted to, and do whatever he wanted to, almost as he was awake.
"Did you miss me? Admit it, you missed me" (classic) Dipper knew that voice, he knew that voice so well he was even scared of facing the figure that said it. He knew exactly what he was about to see. Dipper couldn't move, he was paralyzed and confused. Wasn't he... Wasn't he gone, defeated? How was he back? "Come on, PineTree, don't be rude, answer" the voice insisted.
"You're back" he said finally turning and stopping his eyes at the triangle he never thought would ever see again.
"Course I am, and look what I can do now!" He snapped his fingers before turning into a human figure. (Not the official one, dear God, no. The fandom's one). Now he had a human form as well? It was a nightmare. Dipper couldn't believe that. Bill Cipher was back, with human form as well. Pines didn't take long to reach a conclusion he was scared of. Bill had a material form as well, he was able to transit from the dream escape to the actual world. "Exactly, PineTree, you're actually smart" the demon smiled.
"You have a material form? As a human? How?" Dipper wished it was all just a really bad nightmare, he wished he was completely wrong, at that one moment, being wrong would be a huge bless and the only thing to save his soul.
"How doesn't matter. The matter is that now I'm way more powerful" Bill smirked at him while gesturing his right hand.
"But... What the heck, Bill? Oh no. No. No. No. No. This is all a dream. All a dream, it's not real, it can be real. I defeated you!"
"Apparently you didn't do a good job, right kid? Look, it was a long time ago"
"You tried to kill me, you tried to kill everyone"
"Yeah, yeah, I know" the demon said rolling his eyes.
"Why are you back?" Dipper asked with a scream.
"Guess you'll never know" Bill laughed.
"What do you even mean by that?" The boy said desperate, thinking about what kind of crazy and terrible thing Bill would possibly do to him.
"Maybe you won't be alive" he said as his eyes turned red, Dipper tried not to look scared, even though he was. His eyes turned back to normal, and he laughed as if Dipper's expression was an extremely funny joke. "Just kidding, kid, don't get so scared. You will soon find out"
"This is a nightmare, this isn't real" Dipper said to himself. "Does it have anything to do with that boys?"
"What? What boys? Oh, that ones? No. Pff" Bill said shaking his head.
"But what about that portal?"
"That portal happens once in a year in a different place, no need to worry, kid"
"This has to be a dream"
"Wanna hear a impression of you in"
"No!" Dipper screamed interrupting him. "I don't want to... Ugh. I want to understand what is going on. Actually, I can't understand what is going on, because this is all a nightmare!"
"Geez, kid, ok then" Bill said before vanishing in a blue light. Dipper woke up, looked around. Ok, he took a deep breathe, that was all just a dream. He looked at his arm.
"The dream was real
Look at your hand"
He instantly looked at his hand, and found the draw of a turkey. "Look a turkey", he smiled a bit, before realizing what had happened.
What Ford wasn't telling him had nothing to do with that portal or with Wirt and Greg, it had to do with Bill. Bill Cipher was back. Way more powerful. With a material form.
He was just waiting for the right moment to attack.
Dipper stood up in a jump, he had to tell someone, he had to, he didn't even know how they would make it this time, Bill in a material form, with a human form, he could trick people, nobody would know it is him, and in a human form he is basically, well, a big psychopathic, killer, insane, who has no idea of when to stop, concluding: Gravity Falls was screwed. The world was screwed.
He ran into the shack, without even knowing if he had closed the door, that didn't matter, he needed to talk to someone.
Where could he find the only person that could actually help him to do something in that right moment? The office. He ran to Ford's office, literally invading the place, there was no time for knocking doors.
"Grunkle Ford" that sounded a little bit more desperate than Dipper wanted, but he didn't care. "Grunkle Ford! Bill is... He's back! He has a material form that is a human form, and now... What do we do?"
"I'm working on something" he said without even looking at Dipper. "But this time, none of you are going to get involved, is way too dangerous"
"But... Grunkle Ford, I can help, I mean, I want to"
"No. Way too dangerous. Last time we weren't fully prepared, I'm working on something that can defeat him this time. I just need more three days and"
"How long do you know?"
"It doesn't matter"
"That's why you came back to Gravity Falls, right?" Dipper made a pause. "Ford, I can"
"No, you can't. Don't put yourself in the middle of this" he made a quick pause. "You don't want to be in the middle of this, ok?"
Dipper had probably never been so mad in his whole life.
•••••••
So, I'm glad that you guys seem to be reacting to what I'm posting, and I have to say I'm loving the feedback, because, yeah, you know, hey. (That didn't quite make sense)
Soooo, I wanted to ask you guys a question: what was the worst day EVER for you guys this year?
I know, I mean I'm talking too much bullshit about 2016, but this year was definitely not my year.
Edit 1: I'm just reviewing the fanfic, you know, to correct grammar, spelling, erase and add sentences, all to give you a better fanfic :)