The Kiss

"Ok, so I found this snacks in Grenda's bag" Wirt said sitting right next to Dipper.
"At least we are not going to starve"
"I'm pretty sure we are going to find something else to eat. Just don't trust anyone here, don't enter in anyone's house, don't talk to anyone and beware"
"I can handle it for one year" Dipper said smiling.
"And I can handle that through another. At least I don't have to take care of Greg, it will make things easier" Wirt made a pause. "Not really. Maybe taking care of you will be harder"
"Shut up" Dip laughed. "It's been less than four hours that we are here, and I already want it to be over"
"I know, me too" Wirt made made a small pause. "Wait, what kind of snacks are those?"
"Oh, Nyum's burritos" Dipper answered smiling.
"Um... What?"
"Yeah, I know. Soos loves those"
"Ok then" Wirt laughed. He took a deep breathe. "I can't believe that we are only getting out in one year, and that we can appear in any place on Earth"
"I know..." Dipper whispered. "Well, I think we should make a plan and stick to it"
"That's a good idea, but things are kinda weird here, plans doesn't work..."
"But you know it. You know where we can't go, where we have to go to survive, if we put all of this in a paper, then we can make a plan"
"You're right" Wirt smiled. "So, what's the main plan?"
"Well, survive, first of all"
"That's really important actually"
"Yeah" Dipper smiled. "Second, think of what the heck we are going to do when we get out of here"
"Oh..." Wirt made a pause. "What do you want to do when you get out of here?"
"Go to Gravity Falls, because I would have missed an entire year at school, and that's bad. Even though I would also like to go to the cinema and check the movies I've missed because of this bloody demon"
"Yeah" Wirt laughed.
"What about you?" Dipper asked smiling.
"Honestly? I would like to go on a decent date with you" Wirt said before blushing (he is so cute blushing). "Oh no... Did I say it out loud?" (I am wasting my life, gosh)
Dipper couldn't quite describe what happened next, of course, he had a minimal idea of the next events, but he wouldn't be able to fully describe it even if his life depended on it.
He didn't know what he was doing, exactly. He didn't know exactly why. All he knew was that he did. (Obviously, not before furiously blushing)
He simply closed his eyes and kissed Wirt.
Wirt, being the crazy poet he was, had a better way to describe what happened.
They both stared at each other, not quite knowing what to do, what to say, how to react to that simple words that escaped out of Wirt's mind, even though they should have stayed there, locked down. Both blushing, confused, but not daring to look away, they both accepted the awkwardness, and enjoyed it in their own ways, they were both weird boys after all, and that didn't matter in the end of it all.
None of them looked away, or thought about this possibility, not even for one second. All this chemistry was running free, without any walls to stop it, both knew what was going to happen, what they both actually wanted. Though both would like to freeze their lives and keep in that exact moment forever.
Both forgot about the fact they were stuck there for a year, both forgot about the pain they were feeling after having to defeat a crazy demon trying to destroy the whole universe.
As the world around them suddenly turned into nothing, but space, but an empty room, they felt like the world belonged to them and nobody could stop them if they were together.
They didn't say anything, they didn't care, they simply kissed, and that was all that mattered.
During all this time, since they've discovered about Bill, all they thought about was how to defeat him, how to get all of that over forever, how to stop him from getting into the portal. None of them had the time to think about what they were actually feeling. They just felt, they didn't think of what it was, what that meant, it was just something inside them, growing without even being noticed.
Something ready to break free when they finally had some relief, and that was the time.
It was probably not the perfect place for a perfect kiss, but both didn't complain, they were quite happy with the moment.

•••••••
As I wrote that at school earlier today, it may not be my best, but I hope you guys liked it :)
I am thinking about making a Pinescone fanart, but I am still not sure about it...
Ok, so, hope you enjoyed :3