What about a deal?

"Ok, things are going to get dangerous now" Dipper mumbled.
"I thought they already were" Wirt said. "Let's split up"
"You have no gun"
"Yeah? Look what I have with me" he whispered finally showing a pink bag with a purple kitten in it.
"That's Grenda's bag"
"Exactly. Now, look what I have inside" Wirt whispered while opening the bag. Dipper took a look inside, yes, a gun. That one wasn't made to destroy Bill exactly, but to make them gain time. Six shots. Looked like a Colt 38, except for the fact that the part supposed to be brown, was actually green. McGucket had made a really good job with that gun, it didn't even looked that was made do distract a demon. The thing that also made it different from the style of the Colt 38, was the fact that it had a second trigger. (If you don't know what second triggers are for, please search it, because I don't know exactly how to explain it)
"I scream. You come from behind and only have one chance, ok?" Wirt asked.
"I got it" Dipper answered, finally smiling, then he made a pause and his smile vanished of his face. "What if it doesn't work?"
"Dipper, do you trust me?"
"What?"
"Do you trust me?"
"I do, but..."
"Then trust me on this one, ok? Can you do that?"
"I..." Dipper made a small pause. "Yes" he said agreeing with his head. Wirt smiled.
"Then let's do it" he whispered before running to a different side.
******
Wirt was standing right there, waiting. If Bill came to him, he knew what to do. He had six shots. If Bill came to Dipper, he trusted Dipper enough to know he wouldn't miss a shot.
"Well, well, well" the voice said, getting closer. Wirt opened the bag, and as soon as he saw the demon, he pointed the gun in his direction. "Oh, oh, take it easy, kid, I am here for a propose actually" the demon smiled.
"A what?" The boy screamed.
"A propose, kid" Bill got a little bit closer. "So, what would you say about a deal?"
"A deal?" Wirt screamed. "Why would I make a deal with you?"
"Look, kid, you are smart, I can tell. PineTree is smart as well, but he just bring me problems, but you!" Bill said pointing at Wirt, smiling. Wirt was still holding his gun, ready to shoot at any moment. "You don't seem stupid enough to actually do something against me, am I right?" Wirt didn't answer, he would keep like that, he wouldn't answer, but he had to keep acting till Dipper comes. "Of course I am right! So, what about a deal?"
"What would that deal be exactly?" Wirt asked, still screaming, waiting for 'PineTree' to come.
"You see, I could simply kill you right now, but I see potential in you, kid, potential that I don't wanna waste, you could become something great at my side"
"Are you going to say it or not?"
"Oh, ok, ok" Bill said, without having his smile interrupted for a while. Wirt was actually impressed with that, no human being could be as psychopathic as that demon was, and if you wanted to put him in a mental illness category, you would probably have to create another category just for him, since not even psychopathic would be the perfect word to describe that demon.
He wasn't a psychopathic after all, he was a Cipher, something way more dangerous, crazy...
"I could just get rid of PineTree, but what would be the fun of that?" He asked. "The first part of the deal, would be you borrowing me your body for a little"
"What does it have to do with..." Wirt started screaming till he realized what Bill meant.
"Well, it would be funnier, right?"
"How could that even-" Wirt screamed, that time for real.
"Look, it's kinda pretty obviously that PineTree has feelings for ya, so, wouldn't it be fun if he was actually killed by, technically, you?" Bill said laughing.
"Fun?! What is the freaking matter with you, you-" Wirt exploded, he was ready to shoot when Bill interrupted him.
"Oh, oh, kid, calm down. We don't have to do it anyway" Bill stopped laughing, but was still smiling. "Look, people are going to say that I am evil, maybe even call me the devil" Bill said floating around Wirt. "And of course, I will kill them, or turn them into statues, depends on how much I liked them. But I would like to have some smart people at my side, and as I know the Pines kinda don't like me, I was thinking: why not Rainbow Gnome? That kid seems smart"
"Just say it already"
"So, make a deal with me, let me into your mind, when we get out of this stupid dimension, we can rule the world together. What do you tell me?"
Wirt was about to waste a shot, when he saw Dipper appearing and hiding behind a tree, he calmed down a little. Things were about to end. "Wanna make a deal, kid?" He said reaching his hand to Wirt.
"I..." Wirt started saying, he put the gun down for a while, Bill was looking too confident. Wirt knew exactly what to do.
Suddenly, out of nowhere, he points his gun to Bill, and before Bill can even think of what was going on, he pulls the trigger, the bullet goes right on the left eye of the demon in his human-form.

•••••••••••
Yay a chapter
Oh, let me show you this draw I made in my notebook (is messy bc I made in the middle of trash Undertale draws my friend made)

••••••••••• Yay a chapterOh, let me show you this draw I made in my notebook (is messy bc I made in the middle of trash Undertale draws my friend made)

So, are you liking the fanfic? Plz comment, I love to answer comments :)