PineTree and Rainbow Gnome

"This is..." Dipper mumbled, he couldn't speak properly, he was too nervous, too angry, I guess we all have to agree that Dipper was never good in controlling his emotions. At least he was never good at hiding them. Even though he was doing a good job hiding his crush for Wirt. (better than when he tried to hide his crush for Wendy, let's laugh together about it)
"That can't be good" Wirt said looking around. "What do we do now?"
"What do you mean?"
"I mean that there is a psychopathic demon here, that killed probably ten gnomes, scared the hell out of Grenda that made her run away, which do impress me, let's also not forget that he wants revenge because you defeated him two years ago and..."
"That's enough Wirt, you are making me more nervous than I was"
"Oh, ok, sorry" Wirt said staring at the floor.
"No, no, you're right, we have to think about all of that stuff and... Gosh I am so stupid, that gotta be a trap"
"I thought  you were aware of that"
"What?"
"Isn't it a little bit obviously?" Wirt asked smiling, how could anyone smile in that situation? Well, actually, Wirt was a hell of a weird person, he was wearing the rainbow sweater (even though that was Dipper's fault, he hasn't complained for one second), smiling while holding a dangerous gun made to destroy a cray demon, and he was just so calm. How the heck?
"Oh gosh" Dipper said (there is no other expression that can describe what happened next but the one I am gonna use) face palming. "You're right"
"That can't get worse, right?"
"That doesn't exist when it comes to Bill, it can always get worse"
"Exactly!" Another voice said, Dipper felt like a three years old kid in a rainy day, when the kid hear a thunder and get so scared that can die. Of course he tried his best not to show that, but he was extremely scared. He couldn't believe that it was happening. "Here you are!" Bill said finally showing up.
Wirt didn't seem too impressed by finally seeing Bill, but he didn't understand what that mean, not like Dipper did.
"Hello, PineTree" he said smiling. "Oh, why aren't you wearing your Gnome clothe? Why are you wearing this stupid rainbow clothe?" Bill said looking at Wirt, he made a pause and smiled. "What are you? Rainbow Gnome?"
"Terrible name" Wirt mumbled annoyed.
"Oooh, what are that weapons for? Shooting me?" Bill laughed. "You only have one shot, don't waste it"
"I'm gonna kill you" Dipper snapped, he actually meant it. He was going to kill Bill Cipher.
"Oh, yeah? Oh, PineTree, Rainbow Gnome, check out what I can do!" He said snapping his fingers, and almost immediately, the weapon that Wirt was holding burned into ashes, Wirt couldn't help a scream since he had burned his hands a little. But don't worry about it. "Now you two really have only one shot" He smiled. "Oh this is fun. You know what else is fun?"
"You shut up you little" Dipper started mumbling, pointing his gun to Bill.
"This is fun!" Bill said before entering in the portal, and escaping their view almost instantly.
"Shit!" Dip-Dot (sorry) screamed.
"We have to get in" Wirt said confident. Dipper knew it. He knew they had to get in, but he didn't want to.
"That means we are going to get stuck there for a whole year. We will have to defeat him there"
"We can't risk the entire universe. And I already survived one year, I can make through another, if I don't die trying to kill that stupid demon" he said trying to smile.
"That's crazy" Dipper said shaking his head "let's go, what are we waiting?" He spoke while jumping into the portal. Wirt agreed with his head and simply followed Dipper, even though he was the one that knew where they were. "Let's find that demon"
"Ok"
"Oh, look PineTree, Rainbow Gnome, the portal shot down!" Bill said, Dipper took a look around before checking the portal, he couldn't find out where Bill was.
"Dipper" Wirt voice said desperate. "We are stuck here"
"What?!" Dipper said looking at the portal that... That was no longer there. "OH SHIT" he screamed cursing the world, he couldn't believe that.
"We have to find Bill" Wirt said more determinate than he was before. His hate for Bill seemed to grow amazingly fast, skipping at least 4 levels of hate. Whatever Wirt has passed inside that portal had traumatized him or something like it, Dipper wasn't good with psychiatry after all.

••••••••
That's it for today.
I actually liked the new nickname I gave to Wirt, even though it sounds too stupid, I couldn't think of anything better
Are you guys liking it?
Is 2017 being a good year for you so long or nah...?