Chapter 31

Conner's POV

I woke up hearing a noise, I roll over and try going back to sleep when I hear someone being sick. I sigh and get out of bed it's probably Chloe, I walk out of my section and over to the bathroom.

The door wasn't shut but Chloe was throwing up, okay I haven't been a big brother to her in ages I can handle this. I hope, I walk over and pull her hair back

"You okay?" I ask, she stops throwing up and hesitantly nods. "You s-" I don't get to finish my sentence because she starts throwing up again, I keep her hair out of the way not really knowing what to do.

"She okay" someone asks, I look up and see ms Anderson

"Is this normal?" I ask as Chloe stops throwing up

"Part of a pregnancy" ms Anderson says

"I hate it" Chloe says before throwing up a little more

"I'll go get you water" ms Anderson says then walks up the stairs Chloe flushes the toilet before sitting properly on the floor, I sigh and sit down properly.

"You okay?" I ask her she shakes her head, and tears start falling

"I don't want this baby Conner" she whispers and starts crying

"Shh Chloe you'll wake everyone" I say pulling her into a hug, I get everything is messed up but I didn't think I'd hear Chloe say she doesn't want the baby. "Chloe I'll promise you one thing" I say hugging her tightly

"What?" She asks sniffling

"No one will be taking your baby from you, I won't let it happen" I promise, I won't I'll do whatever it takes for my sister to keep her child

"Clo" I hear Ryan say, wait Ryan. I pull away from the hug and see ms Anderson and Ryan, Chloe thanks ms Anderson when she gives her a glass of water.

"Come on, come sleep in my room for a bit" Ryan says crouching down so he's not looking down at her, I honestly do like Ryan. I can tell he cares about Chloe.

"What time is it?" I ask as Chloe drinks some of her water.

"12:30am" ms Anderson says, Ryan and I both stand up and Chloe hesitantly gets up as well.

"My room" Ryan says when Chloe goes to go to her bed, I laugh a little as Chloe groans and walks up stairs. Ryan smiles at me before following after her, i say goodnight to ms Anderson before going back to bed.

Please comment and vote, I know it's not much if you want me to double update comment some names for the baby (boy and girl names because I haven't decided what there having yet) also if you have an idea of What my new story Should be called.