Chapter 34

*****time skip*****

Doves POV

"I don't want to" I complain as I'm sitting on the barstool talking to ms Anderson, I'm so big now it's not even funny. Everyone still thinks this child's Marty's and that's a good thing, I'm due any day now and honestly I'm so scared.

"It will be fine, once you hold that child you will think that pain was worth it" ms Anderson says cutting vegetables up

"Was that what it was like for Matty?" I ask, she nods with a smile. I go to speak when a sharp sting takes me by surprise,I place my hand on my stomach

"You okay?" She asks me, I shrug

"That was.." I stop when the pain comes back.

"Okay honey, I'm pretty sure your going in to labor" she says coming around, the pain was unbearable I don't want to do this.

"Make it stop" i beg holding my stomach

"I'll go get Matty and ms McCartan okay" she says I nod and she quickly leaves, I don't want Matty. I want Ryan, I haven't been seeing him much because his father made us break up. So Ryan's been busy at work, I only get to see him at night and it's not for long because his always so tired.

I let out a breath when the pain goes away a bit, I don't want to do this without Ryan.

***

"Make it stop" I beg as I grip Matty's hand, sense they think his the father he came in. Matty didn't want to, but he did for me because I didn't want to be alone.

Ms McCartan has been really nice she drove me to the hospital, I felt like I was being stabbed. I didn't want to do this, I want Ryan.

"I want Ryan" I say crying, Matty squeezes my hand as he bends down

"Chloe, your going to be okay" he says tucking some hair behind my ear, the doctor hasn't come in yet. I mean I've seen him, but I'm not ready to start pushing yet. I just want to get it over with, it hurts already,

"No I'm not I want Ryan" I say crying, just as the doctor comes in

"Alright Chloe from one to ten how bad is the pain, ten being the worst pain ever, one being the lowest" he says coming over, is he serious.  I'm crying and his asking the pain?

"Ten" I say gripping Marty's hand, he comes closer

"Okay, let's see what's happening yeah" he says calmly, no way in hell I could be calm. I hate this "okay your fully dilated, ready to start pushing?" He asks, I want Ryan. Ryan should be here, I want Ryan.

Duh duh duh please comment and vote