Chapter 21

Ryan's POV

I had told my dad Chloe wasn't feeling well so she's been put on bed rest, last night when she came out of the bathroom she just cried in my arms for a long time before leaving.

So I knew it was best for her not to come today, I don't know what I'm going to do. My father is talking of making us 'break up' so we won't be seeing each other much, i groan as I try filling this out.

I sigh and lean back in my chair, I think for a little before turning my laptop on. I get to the slave sight and think for a bit, what do I search. I ran my fingers over the keyboard not sure on what to search before typing in 'hosterman' I look at the name for a second before pressing search.

Doves POV

I was laying in bed, Ryan told his dad I was 'sick' so I don't have to do anything today. I wasn't sure why I was so upset last night but I know i still am, I want Ryan to hold me. With out anyone saying no. I want an actual relationship not one that his family think is fake.

I heard foot steps and someone come in my room, I smile when I see Matty. I sit up as he sits on the end of my bed

"You're not sick" he says I nod, Matty knows me "then what's up?" He asks i shrug

"Last night I had a break down, over you know Ryan and I not being able to be together" I whisper looking down, he sighs

"Ch.." he goes to start but I cut him off "I know, it will never last Matty but...i don't know" I whisper laying back down he sighs and gets up

"Be careful" he says before leaving, I sigh and roll over onto my stomach, and bury my face.

Ryan's POV

I soon as I hit search Chloe's name comes up along with others, I click on Chloe's name and see a picture off her. When she was the age dad brought her home, I smile softly. I went to the writing down beside the picture

'Chloe Celeste hosterman, brought by the mccartan family in January" it also had the year and her family members, they use this site to keep track where each slave is, I click out of Chloe's page and click on her brothers? 

Sorry it's short I was writing this as I was getting ready for work, please comment and vote!