Chapter 9

Ryan's POV

That was stupid, idiot. That's all I am, I can't let my feelings? For her grow. Are they even feelings? I don't know how I feel about her, but I definitely won't let my self fall for a slave.

I lead Chloe towards Nathan, sense his the first person I sore. "Umm can you just stay with her for a second?" I ask Nathan, I don't give him time to respond I just walk outside.

I lean against the car, slave. That's all she is, that's all she'll ever be to me. I know that, and that's how it's staying.

Chloe's POV

I watched as Ryan walked outside, I was confused to be honest. On what happened in the bathroom, I know he doesn't care but I'm just confused.

"We need to talk" Tyler says coming over, to Nathan and I. I look at them confused when they both look at me, Rich people confuse me so much.

"Hurt our friend you'll have us to deal with understand" Nathan says seriously, oh this is what this is about. they don't have to worry of me hurting Ryan, I'll be back being his slave tomorrow.

"Don't worry, umm Ryan and I we will probably go our separate ways after tonight" I say playing with my fingers.

"Really?" Tyler asks confused, why his he confused, I'm the confused one. That's my job, I'm the confused one.

"Okay" Nathan says in a strange way, I nod not knowing what to do. Luckily Ryan came back in, he came over and took my hand

"Ready to go?" He asks, I nod wanting to leave as fast as possible. Ryan said goodbye before pulling me outside, i took a deep breath once outside.

"Get in" Ryan says open the car door, I get in and Ryan gets in beside me. His parents and Alison get in and they all talk about tonight as Mr mccartan drives home.

***

We walk inside and Ryan takes his jacket off and throws it at me, I catch it. See back to the slave

"Hang that up then go take a shower then bed" Mr mccartan says, I look at the ground as they walk up stairs leaving Alison, Ryan and I

"Put that dress in the wash get someone to wash it tomorrow" Alison says harshly before walking upstairs, I go over and hang Ryan's jacket up.

My nerves pick up when I feel him still watching me, I turn to face him. He looks at me for a minute before walking upstairs, weird.

I walk down to the basement, everyone's asleep. I open my curtain to my section, I walk in grabbing clothes before walking over to the showers.

Everyone's asleep down here, I turn the light on in the shower room. I quickly shower and wash all this make up off before getting out, I walk upstairs and put Alison's dress in the washing pile once I'm dressed.

I walk back down stairs and into my section, I close the curtain before getting in bed and drifting off to sleep. I was so tired from tonight, I feel straight asleep.