Chapter Twenty : Let's Make A Deal

Aradhaya Kumar

Aradhaya Kumar.

This Dev is seriously going to be the death of me. He told me to wait for him at the Moonshine Cafe and Sir him self is late. Damn. Suddenly, the thoughts of yesterday flashed in my mind. Yesterday was seriously the best. Though I knew that the deal which we made yesterday would involve physical contact and this may even lead to having serious feelings for each other but now I don't care. I am seriously tired of caring about unecessary stuff and crying over them. I too have a goddamn life and I want to live it in my way. In a carefree way. I had always had a dream to spend atleast one day with my partner without caring about what people think. But I thought it wasn't possible. Now, my baby Dev is going to make my dream come true.

If I'm going to fall in love with him, and if that's what is written in my fate, then so be it. I'll propose to Dev at the end and vanish with these peaceful and beautiful memories. I just want him but nothing else.
I was so drowned in my thoughts that I didn't realise what the time was. Suddenly his voice came from the opposite direction making my heart fill with pleasure and excitement.

"Hey madam!" He said smiling. "You're late Mr. Reddy. Care to explain?" I asked rolling my eyes. "I was stuck in a meeting. Anyways! So I've called you here to discuss about my plans." He said to which I nodded positively. "Well, from today our journey will start, together. We're going to visit places, enjoy and romance with each other. We'll forget that we have a past and future. We'll forget that we're married. We'll forget that the world is watching us. It's just you and me." He said and it took some time for registering all his words. So we don't have to care about anyone? This is going to be interesting.

"I get it, captain." I said bowing my head slightly and his smile grew wider and his face was brighter. "So where to start from?" He said getting up. "Central Park? Actually it's kinda peaceful there so?" I said hopefully to which he nodded smiling. "As you wish madame!" He said and I rolled my eyes. "Well, you look hot!" He complimented. Did he just say that? "You too look good man." I said and our eyes met for a second. Both of our eyes were filled with pleasure, ecstasy and excitement.

But still, I do have double thoughts of falling in love. I don't want Dev to get hurt by any means. I just don't want that innocent soul to meet the cruel world. I don't want him to break down again. I grabbed Dev by his collar and pulled him near the cafe's counter where we've to pay bills. I pushed him a bit and he sat on the head chair which belongs to the Manager. I sat in his lap and pulled him by his collar.

"Listen, we're not going to take anything seriously in this relationship. All we have to do is romancing with each other, spending time and fulfilling our untold wishes. Get it?" I asked seriously. "Yes." He replied and I guess he was damn serious. "Okay so let's make a deal!" I said to which his raised one of his eyebrows. "Make a deal that there won't be any "I love you's" in our relationship. We won't care about anything and enjoy ourselves. We'll just kiss, drink and celebrate. We won't fall in love and the moment we fall in love with each other this deal will be ended and we'll part ways. Okay?" I questioned looked into his eyes which were blank. "Yes. Of course. As you say." He said and smiled widely. "So deal?" I forwarded my hand and shook his too, locking our deal.

"You know what Aradhaya, it would be more good if you'd lock our lips to lock this deal instead of our hands." He said seductively while I just  rolled my eyes. "No seriously, kiss me right here in front of everyone. I dare you!" He said and I just looked around. I smirked a bit before locking my lips with his. We both kissed like there's no tomorrow and I think all the people here were gawking at us. But who cares? We kissed hard till our saliva got exchanged, our tongues got tangled and our teeth clashed with each other. Utter pleasure. His hands roamed all over my bare waist and belly while my hands played with his beautifully carved neck and hair. Total bliss.

We both parted after a while and looked at each other smirking. I got up from his lap and he too got up with me. We both looked at the crowd and seriously it was worth watching. The elders were having disgusting faces while the youngsters were giggling and gawking. Some girls were even blushing. Uh-huh, good. "Dare completed." I said smirking. "Thanks for the pleasure baby." He said and caught my bare waist. Wait, did he just slip his hand inside my shirt? "I think we should leave now!" I said looking at the Manager who was now fuming with anger. I tried hard not to laugh. "Hmm yeah." Dev said and dragged me out and now we headed towards the park.

-----

We reached the park and he was above to sit on a bench when I suggested something. "We'll sit on that wall near the watchman room which separates the park from the children's playground ans listen you'll take me there. I dare you." I said looking up at the wall. It was too tall, and mostly no one sat there. It's going to be interesting!

"Come." He said and took me there near the wall. He took me there and bent down. He signed me to climb up and I slowly tried to. I was on the wall. Then he was too about to climb up and I helped him by holding his hands but trash. I could hear some tearing sound. I looked down properly and then realised that a wild dog just attacked on Dev's butt and his pant tore. I started laughing then and there and Dev fell down on the ground. His expression was worth watching. While I was laughing, the dog was busy checking out the cloth material. Dev first glared at me but then his glare turned to gawk. He was busy admiring me while I tried hard not to burst out laughing.

I too jumped down and helped him to get up. He slowly walked towards a bench near, stole the shawl of a woman which was beside her and covered his lower self in it. I again started laughing while he was busy glaring. "You!" He shouted and was above to walk towards me but accidently stepped on the same dog's paw. The dog barked at us and was above to pounce on us, but Dev ran towards me and dragged me with him. "Run for your life Aradhaya!" He shouted and we both ran hand in hand. We ran out of the park and the dog was also out of our sight. Thank god!

"Oh-g-god De-Dev!" I said between my laughter. "Stop it Aradhaya! I need a new pant now!" He shouted and I just nodded controlling my laughter. "Okay chill. You sit here I'll go get a pant from the near by shop." I said calmly to which he nodded negatively. "I want to select my pant! Let me come with you!" He said and made a puppy face.
"Okay fine!" I said and I admit that this puppy face of his has seduced me very badly.

-----

This man! It's already half an hour past but he didn't choose any outfit. People were literally giving us weird looks and it was so embarrassing. I swear to god that if this guy doesn't choose his dress in next fifteen minutes, I'll murder him and sell his parts to some local rowdies.
"Aradhaya! We'll leave?" He said breaking my chain of thoughts.
He looked smoking hot in his outfit! God, help me in controlling myself so I don't make out with him right here. "How am I looking?" He asked like a two year old. Cute. "You look like a monkey!" I said and laughed again. Teasing him is fun. He glared at me while I laughed more.

"Aradhaya!" He pulled me by my waist and our eyes locked. "What?" I slowly managed to whisper as there were new butterflies flying in my stomach and my breathing became fast. "Go kiss that girl who's selecting her footware. She's right behind you. Go!" I said and smirked.
"What? No ways!" I said and raised my hands. What the hell?
"Where there is a will there is a way baby! Your punishment for irritating me." He said in a sarcastic tone. "Bu-" Before I could finish he cut me off. "I dare you!" He shouted and I had to do this now.

I slowly pushed him and got out of his grip. Taking a deep breath, I walked towards her and pulled her close. Without wasting a second I pressed my lips on hers and closed my eyes. After a while I pushed her and she fell down still shocked. Her boyfriend looked at her with disgust. I put my head high and walked towards Dev. He pulled me and we started running out. Dev was laughing all the while. "Dare completed!" I shouted on top of my voice happily while he hugged me.

This is so good. I'm so happy. I literally kissed a girl today and I still don't feel afraid of what the people will think. Dev, all because of him. I closed my eyes and hugged him back.