Engagement ring

#author's note: second update on same day specially for you dear @Tanvi_4 .... thanks for commenting

I hope my other readers too make me aware about their presence by commenting#

She threw herself on the bed and started crying bitterly.
"pehle raman, aur ab dadi" (first raman and now dadi) she thought hurtfully and covered her face with her pillow and started shedding her tears furiously.

Raman who was walking towards her room, could hear her inner cry and her external scream suppressed under the pillow, taken a back started walking slowing in his tracks clutching the ring which he took from dadi after few arguments back in her room.

Lately, Raman always knocked her room whenever he entered after she was back from UK, but today he just couldnot resist himself and barged inside her room slamming the door open.

No matter how much he wanted to visit her, but his ego, his hatred also stopped him.

He was in a way guilty because he himself asked her not to enter his room ever before she left for UK and when she obeyed his words after coming back from UK, he just couldnot make himself to enter her room anymore.

But today, he was missing something terribily. He did not know what. His eyes were continuously searching her hazal brown ones.

That twinkle which he always noted every morning on the breakfast table.

Her fussing over his breakfast menu.

~FLASHBACK~

"Good morning Dadi" raman came towards the dinning table holding his jacket and kissed dadi on her head, sideways before making his move towards his plate grabbing his chair.

"TADA! Ramu! Here goes your freshly prepared orange juice".
Raman rolled his eyes and took a bread from the bread holder and took a bite
Ishita gasped and held his hand, Raman glared at her and made a disgusted face "Now what Ishita? Why cant you let me eat peacefully every morning? Tumhara yeh naatak kab band hoga?" (when will you stop poking your nose)

"aisa mat kaho" ishita frowned and pouted big time purposely trying to pout more and more cutely (don't say like that)

"mein itne pyaar se breakfast banati hoon tumhare liye, inaam toh door ki baat hai, ek thanks tak tumhare muh se nahi nikalta raavan kumar kahin ke" (I have made breakfast for you so lovingly and you forget about awarding me, you don't even thank me".)

She took the bread from his hand and placed on her plate.
"what dadi? Cant you ask her to stay away from me subah subah?"

Dadi who was used to the same dialogues and same scenes in the morning murmured "hmm!" and concentrated back on her newspaper.

"Aaj meine pancakes banaye hai tumhare liye" ishita excitedly placed the pancakes in front of him and poured some honey as a topping".

Raman wondered, "when will this female stop learning to make my favourtie dishes". It sometimes become too embarrassing for raman to even have those food prepared by ishita  after bad mouthing her always.

"Ab pancake ko toh aankh se nahi khatey hai na? eat it before it becomes cold". Ishita threw her apron on her seat which was obviously just beside Raman and rested her chubby cheeks on her palm, keeping her elbow on the table.