The Denial

"What the?"

Raman closed his eyes tightly while the naughty sun was penetrating through the window and straight to his face.

He tried to smuggle up with his pillow and felt a soft body touching his. He brushed his finger against her bare skin at the back and smuggled taking her in his arms.

A cute smile kept on playing on his lips.

"Ishita!" he whispered in his sleep inhaling her intoxicating perfume.

He kissed her partition in sleep and placed his chin on her head.

Slowly he was greeted with her soft unconscious pecks on his neck. He smiled more and pressed himself more on her.
Gradually he opened his eyes and yawned.

"Something was different" he thought

"He was feeling nice" that's unusual, he thought and frowned.

He was trying to make sense of the situation when he felt her touch against his bare skin.

His eyes fell on her dress, which adored his wooden floor.

Her long silky hair washed his pillow. her soft smooth figure perfectly matched every bit of his physique.

His hand encircled her waist and the other one held her head possessively.

Her hand rested in between them and the other holding his nape.

Ishita shifted in her sleep sensing a little discomfort process of which she ended up exposing her upper body to him.

Raman just couldnot take his eyes off from her. Everything was just perfect in her.

He adored the bruises given by him and in no time he covered her with him holding her proudly in his arms.

"Ishita! He whispered against her ear making her wrap her arms around him once again.

"hmm!" she replied in sleep.

Raman did not know why but he felt the moment should freeze. She should remain in his arms just like this. And he can look at her loving just like he was doing that that time.
He kissed her cheeks making slowly waking her up touching every part of her with his finger tip lingering it for sometime on those bruises. She was looking more beautiful in those bruises he thought.

He too gazed his body and found her nail marks almost all over his body. He smiled feeling that finally he has submitted to her. He has never thought this moment will ever come in his life.

He never thought the feeling which he wanted to know what it was when he was around Ishita will be the best feeling in this world.

He never know
submitting can be so peaceful
submitting can be so beautiful.

He felt right for giving her his everything, he felt so proud of himself that he finally opened himself in front of the right girl.

He felt her body stiffening slowly. He knew she was about to wake up now. Slowly he moved back a little and looked at her. The lipstick mark was still very much visible in-between her partition and her swollen lips were driving him crazy.

Ishita chuckled when she sense a loss of touch. She slowly opened her lashes and met with his.

She smiled looking at him and hugged him back.