Special moments part 2

~FLASHBACK~

Ishita took some gulal (colour) in her fist and tip toed towards the staircase. Slowly and carefully she climbed towards raman's room.

It was Holi and just like every year Raman locked himself in his room.

He hated to play holi because he enjoyed this occasion the most when his parents were alive. And after their death he had no interest in playing holi.

But Ishita on the other hand loved colours every year she wanted to put colour on raman, but she failed as he used to lock the room before she could reach him.

But that year was exception.
Ishita specially woke up early in the morning just to get into raman's room.

Putting gulal  (powder colour) on mata rani's charan (foot) she made her way towards his room.

Correctly anticipating, she found his room door open but he was not inside the room.

She wondered where can he be. Seeing his white shirt she walked towards the toilet.

She quickly hide behind his cupboard sensing that he can come out any moment.

Just when she hid herself the bathroom door opened and he came out in his trouser and drying his hair with the towel.

Ishita felt a pang in her heart . dozens of butterflies started fluttering in her stomach.

She looked at his bare back and for the first time she felt a different pull towards her ramu…umm Raman! His muscular movement was not making her think properly.

Before she could know her state raman turned towards the cupboard now exposing his broad shaved chest, his perfectly V shapped body and his solid chest muscles clearly indicating his strength.

For the first time Ishita iyer was dumbfolded since every time it is the other way round.

Her eyes slowly moved from his chest and went towards his abdomen pack.

His perfect toned abs giving view of his hip bone making him look more and more tempting.

Ishita gulped hard at the sight. Her hands itched to touch him once like this.

Wanted to know how it feels to touch a man, the man whom she was head over heals.

His perfect face looked more than perfect with his perfectly tone body.

Her trance broke with the slamming of the cupboard door and she flinched a bit.

Immediately she masked her desire and tip toed towards Raman moving out from the curtain.

Raman was sitting on his bed arranging his clothes when she just pounced on him and applied yellow coloured gulal on his cheeks.

In swift motion raman grabbed her hand and pulled her towards his front making her fall on his lap.

Ishita's eyes widened immediately when she saw him from so close distance and to worsen the situation she was practically lying on his lap.

Her hand slipped from his back towards his chest when raman pulled her.

She gazed her finger with rested just above his dark nipples which was peeping in between her fingers. She immediately pulled back feeling shy and started wiggling on his lap.