past haunts still

Continuation

Ishita looked straight towards Raman and threw angry glares, they are my parents too, they wanted me to be in their house with them and you have no right to tell me not to call them maa and baba.

"YOU HAVE LOST THE RIGHT ON THAT DAY ISHITA VISHWANATHAN IYER. YOU HAVE LOST THE RIGHT WHEN YOU KILLED THEM" Ishita held her breath with that statement.

"I'I killed'.them? what are'.you'saying raman?" she chocked her words

"YES YOU DID. YOU HAVE MADE ME ORPHAN ON TODAY'S DATE. My parents lost their life just because of you to save you. they did not even think about me. DUM TODA HAI MERI GODH MEIN (they took their last breath on my lap).

Do you know how it feels when you burn your parents in front of your eyes? You can never feel that Miss Ishita vishwanathan iyer because you can never have one.

You know what this pain is nothing compared to the pain which I feel every damn day by seeing my parent's muderer in front of my eyes roaming around and smiling.

I HATE YOU MISS IYER I HATE YOU TO THE CORE FOR BEING THE REASON FOR MY PARENT'S DEATH".

Raman narrated the whole story to Ishita what happened and how his parents died.

"I wish it was the other way'.." raman stopped immediately realising what he had just said.

He saw Ishita collapse on the ground staring at the black floor, tears flooding her eyes.

"My ramu wished it was me who should have been there instead of his parents? He wished my death?"

Raman cursed himself for not having control over his words when he was angry. He never meant to say such thing to her, no matter how much he hated her.

Ishita hid her face with his palm and sobbed harder and harder. "i never wanted to be the reason for your bitter past.

now i know the truth and all your hatred is justified. you are the one who never ever made me miss my mom and dad.

infact i got more than what i have got from my real parents. for me you are my world and you always will be.

but i can never ever forgive myself for taking your parents life and making you orphan.

Raman slowly walked away. this guilt for blurting things out like this taken over his mind.

~FLASHBACK ENDS~

since then ishita took an oath not to touch his parents photo even in her life and stopped calling them as maa and baba.

No matter how much it stabbed her heart to refer them as uncle aunty, but she did that.

Later she did not raise an objection when raman planned to send her abroad.

She talked less in the house and felt like a non wanted living being.

She stopped talking to raman and stopped going to his room.

While she was abroad she never failed to wish him on his birthday but she did it through dadi.

Later when she came back she was a transformed woman.

Most of the time she spend her time in her room, either painting or looking blankly at the sky.

She did not protest when raman gave her marriage proposal. But her only wish was that her ramu should get married first.
And her heart broke further when she heard his approval from dadi.

To be continued.....

Upcoming apologies and acceptance followed by repentance

Comments😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈