Painful and haunted past (1)

HAPPY NEW YEAR IN ADVANCE

She was dressed up like a bride but that spark was missing.

Her tears were not stopping.

They were running down her cheeks. No matter how many times the make-up artist told her not to cry, Ishita seemed to be in the different world.

She sat on the chair and leaned on the table keeping her head over her hand.

"Few more hours" she thought and she will be Mrs. Ishita Subramaniyum iyer.

A tear slipped across her nose bridge towards the other eye and spreaded across. Initially her eye pained but it was not as painfull as she was feeling in her heart.

"He hates me, he hates me to the core" she thought.

"but I don't regret for loving him hopelessly" she mentally noted.

She touched the drawer nob and took out raman's parents picture.

"Maa, baba, I am sorry for everything she whispered holding their picture in her hand.

"Today I am the soul responsible for you both not being able to witness your son's wedding. Something which every parent wish to experience.

Ishita tucked her lips to hold back few sobs.

"I wish I was the one'.."

~FLASHBACK END~

(these are not ishita's thoughts. This is what happened that day when raman's parents came to take ishita)

"Sister didi! Sister didi! What are you doing with my dresses?"

"Ishita baby! Today your uncle and aunty will take you with them to your house".

"Really sister didi? Untel (uncle) and auntey (auntie) with take me to their house?" Ishita asked with a bright smile clutching her teddy tightly in her arms.

"yes baby, now get ready quickly" sister cupped her face and finally zipped the bag after putting her stuffs inside.

"maa, where are we going?" Raman asked munching his favourite chips.

"Ramu, we are going to get a princess for you".

"Princess?" Raman asked annoyed. "ma get me some he man and stuffs by a doll?"

Raman said while folding the empty packet and keeping it in the cabin box.

His mom and dad laughed out load to their son's antics and his dad said, "doll nahi pagal, real doll la raha hoon tere liye. Her name is Ishita and she is going to stay with us".

"A. GIRL is going to stay with us? WHY?" Raman furiously asked them. "why cant she stay with her parents? Why she have to stay with us?".

"Ramu, she is an orphan and she doensot have her parents with her like you".

Raman's voice immediately mellowed down and he hugged his mother, "I am sorry ma. I did not know that".

"Beta, not everyone in this world are blessed to have parents. She is really cute. I am sure you both will become friends soon".

Raman leaned back on his seat keeping his head on his dadi's shoulder and drifting towards his mother's words and he felt sad about the girl whom his mother was talking about. He felt affection immediately rise across his body without even seeing her.

"Ishita! Ishita don't run beta", sister screamed.

"I am going to my house" ishita ran with her teddy here and there in the huge campus.
While running no one noticed that she actually went out of the campus and directly on the road.

Raman saw an ice-cream cart and said, "Paa I want a chocobar".

"Raman! Let us take Ishita first and then we will buy both of you ice-creams".

"Please dad, I really wanna have right now".

"Ok beta", Raman's dad handed over the cash to raman and he got down to take his bar accompanied by his dadi, while his dad parked the car blocking Raman from the traffic.

suddenly raman's dad heard a scream and looked straight, he saw a car approaching a little kid who was busy picking up her soft toy. And some people were shouting at the kid to move aside. But the kid was too young to understand anything
It was non other than ishita.

"what are you looking at, save her damn it" raman's mother screamed at raman's father.

Without thinking twice his dad accelerated his car and zoomed at high speed leaving behind raman near the ice-cream cart.

"Dad! MOM!" Raman shouted and started running behind the car not understanding what was happening. He tried to stop them but after few seconds it was unreachable.

Raman continued to run and that's when his eye fell on the little girl who was busy picking up her soft toy. He also saw another car racing towards the kid.

THUD!

"MAA!" Raman screamed and froze at the sight.

The other car smashed their car making his dad and mom flew out of the car.

The girl was picked up instantly by the local people.
Raman picked up his pace and ran towards his parents.

"Ma! What happened to you, please open your eyes", he checked her breathing and found her dead.

He ran towards his dad and picked his head up.

"dad! Dad!" he called out.

He saw his had picking up his hand and pointed towards Ishita. In the meantime dadi came near them and picked raman in his arms.

"Ma!

Is ladki ka khayal rakhna, it was raman's mother last wish to see this girl in their house".

The sister came near Mr. Bhalla holding a crying ishita on her lap and sat beside him.
Mr Bhalla held ishita's tiny finger and made raman's hold it. "Raman! She will be your responsibility from now onwards".

Raman fisted her tiny hand in his palm and felt his dad's hand hung lose and then Thud! On the ground.

Ever since then raman held ishita responsible for his parents death.

Na woh bahar nikalti
Na uske parents ko unki gari dusri gari ke samne lani parti to save her

na usko itni si umar mein anaath hona padta

~FLASHBACK ENDS~

To be continued.....

Waiting for your response

THIS

          WAS

            THE

        LAST

       UPDATE

       OF

   YEAR

      2016.....