The unexpected expected

He was sitting on the bar stool consuming shots after shots after what had happened few minutes back.

"How could she?" he thought.
"how could SHE?" he thought again this time giving emphasise on SHE.

He closed his eyes in frustration and the entire scene of her kissing subbu played back in his mind.

How subbu pulled her towards him and practically his every part touched her in that pull, (he thought brushing his damp hair, which was due to the uneasiness he felt).

How she closed her eyes when subbu approached towards her lips. he fisted his on arm which was resting on the counter and gripped another shot glass almost crushing it in his clutches.

Why she at all wanted to participate in this stupid kissing competition? he opened his eyes and took his 7th shot empty it and banged the glass on the wooden bar counter.

And that looser he was practically eating her lips up. "one more shot", he ordered the bartender.

He just couldnot wipe of her image after that kiss. The sight of her smudged red lipstick was making him more messed up.

Ishita was in the dance floor, dancing carefree. Not due to joy but due to high intoxication.

Her kohl was spoiled which clearly showed that she cried. Her legs were giving up due to the dizziness. Her mind only concentrating on recent events. To be precise, the very recent events.

"He did not stop me" she pouted.
"he doesnot care if I kiss someone" she started dancing again.

"he kissed that b**** that to infront of this whole world showing oh-i-possess-her, she-is-my-girl". She laughed out loud.

"And what the hell was he doing trapping me in my room when I went to do touch up".

~FLASHBACK~

Ishita immediately ran towards her room after freeing her from subbu embrace wiping her lips. She felt disgusted to be touched by someone else. Furiously crying she ran up.

Raman's anger touched heights today. he just couldnot kiss shagun more than 3 seconds maximum hence choose to lose the game for the first time in his life. He just couldnot tolerate the fact that his ishita was in someone else's arms and kissing.

He followed ishita to her room.

She went inside and vented out her frustration in the bathroom.
"how could he?" she cried out loud. Flashes of him kissing Shagun clouded her thoughts.
"how could he just kiss her?" she whispered slipping down on the floor.

After a minute or so she came out and was immediately pinned near the adjacent wall.
"Raman!" she was shocked.

He was spitting draggers through his eyes but that did not have any effect on ishita.

She pushed him with whatever little strength she had but failed to move him a tiny bit.
"I need answer miss iyer. why the hell did you kiss that'."
he couldnot complete his words when she spatted out.
"husband'.he is my husband-to-be Mr. Bhalla" she said directly looking into in eyes.
She saw him going stiff, his jaw clutched, his eyes dangerously fixed on her.
"He was not only kissing you, he was bloody touching you everywhere ISHITA!"