Seeing u hurt , hurts me too

Author's note:

This update is specially for my wonderful readers who are regularly  appreciating my work by  commenting .... really guys ur comments force/encourage/boost  me to write long updates  and finish  it as early as possible and it results in fast updates for u too

Lots of love to u all guys

He shut the door behind leaving behind a bewildered Ishita who stood rooted in her tracks.

"did he just slid that ring in my finger? his mother's ring? And that too before my engagement?" she thought.
She could not compose herself to see the ring in her finger. closing her eyes she recapitulated that happened few minutes back. How he slide that ring in her finger, forcefully.

On the other hand, closing the door he touched his forehead on the door. Remembering his deed few minutes before, he fisted his fingers and slowly banged on the door.

Ishita slowly slid against the wall on which she was leaning and hugged her knees. Keeping her head on her knees she slowly stretched her fingers. Her eyes slowly fell on the ring.
"its beautiful" she thought. Her eyes welled up. And to top it all her ramu had made her wear her favorite ring.

She lifted her hand and brought it near her lips. Kissing the ring her lips quivered. Her tears ready to explored. "mumma, I miss you. why mamma why ramu think that I am the reason for your and Dadda's death? Mumma how can I ever make him believe my words? Will he ever respect my feelings towards him?

Suddenly reality hit her.

Wiping her tears she tried to open the ring which he has given her. "he has no right to give me this. Kal ke baad mere upar uska koi haq nahi rahega (he will have no right on me after tomorrow).
She tired to open it but she failed. The ring was sticking to her like a second skin. After several attempts she gave up.

Pacing in his room remembering his and ishita's encounter few minutes ago was making him suffocate. He undid his second button and drank a glass full of water. But it did not help him much.
He decided to go for a drive to get some fresh air hoping it will calm him down and divert his thoughts.
He opened his drawer and took the car keys and marched outside his room. Decending down the stairs he met dadi in the pathway.

Dadi tried to ask him where he is going but without answering her he just increased his pace and walked towards the main door.

He was just about to open the door when somelse opened it from the other side and in the process the door hit raman's forehead.

The impact was really hard. He immediately started bleeding. In anger raman just grabbed the worker's collar to lash out. But seeing the scared state of the worker he just controlled his anger and released him.

Dadi came running towards raman and held him by his shoulder. Raman waved dadi's hand and tried to go out.
"No Raman you cannot leave like this".
"Dadi please stop it. I am fine".
Dadi held his hand and pulled him inside the mansion.
"Pagal ho gaye ho kya?" (have you gone mad) " you are bleeding like hell".
Dadi tried to touch his wound. But Raman held her hand.
"Please dadi I can manage. I am feeling suffocated in this house. I just want to go out for sometime".
"No way raman. Kal tumhari shaadi hai and if you go out like this then septic ho jayega. Aur aaj tumhara and ishita ka engagement hai".
Raman looked at dadi when she said "aaj tumhara aur Ishita ka engagement hai".
He widened his eyes and kept on looking at Dadi with his shocked expression.
"what? Why are you looking at me like this?"
"I am not getting engaged to Ishita, Dadi!"