I can't live without u

Continuation

He exactly knew why suddenly everything is looking so empty, despite of 1000 people gathering the whole house looked as if it will gulp in and he will fall inside the darkest pit.

How can he not know that ishita was the reason for this feelings. She had been his sunshine in those dark days of his life.

No matter how much he wanted ishita to leave him but he was toughly aware of the fact that it was only her for whom his heart was still beating.

"Raman! Ishita abhi tak neechey nahi ai hai, Subbu aur uska pariwaar kisi bhi waqt aa sakta hai", dadi told raman who was sitting on the mandap getting ready for his marriage.

Shagun was brought beside raman and dadi made her sit. She glanced at raman and then nervously clutched her knees looking straight towards the holy fire.

"agar meri shaadi kisi aur se hui to mein apni jaan de dungi" her words suddenly came across his mind when dadi told raman that she was not yet in the mandap.

He looked at the staircase and kept starring for few more minutes.

"Raman! I am not getting though subbu's line" dadi told raman ,panic evident in her voice.

But raman's mind was only focus on the stairway, he could feel his sweat tingling down his spine.

"What if   'no no'  she will not do something stupid'" raman's started to become restless. His legs are giving away, his mind taking control over his ego, "she is fine' she will come down' she has never ever disobeyed my word" he tried to think positively.

Few more minutes and raman was done with his patience.
He snapped up from the stool and looked at shagun. Shagun looked at him.

Fear

Anxiety

Restlessness

Nervousness

She could see everything in them. Something which was unusual to be seen in him.

"arrey, aap aise nahi uth sakte hai, abshagun ho jayga".

His one angry glare was enough for the pandit to know that he needs to mind his own business.

He walked across the hall, then took the first step on the stair. His next step on in the fourth stair and in no time he reached the floor.

Like a storm he went towards her room and knocked.

The entire hall was shocked, numb, speechless.

"Open the damn door Ishita", he kept on knocking impatiently.

"Ishita!" she screamed.

"Ishita open the door", his legs were giving up. He knew if she doesnot open the door for few more minutes he will faint.

He was trying to think straight but her one sentence made it worse for him.

"This is not funny damn it, open the damn door. Its an order", he screamed again this time hitting the door with his legs.